Izzy Brown

3 minutes ago, Daz said:

Have to be honest, he was truly awful when he came on today. Lost possession far too easily and added absolutely nothing. Very disappointed with him and he’s going to have to do so much better to even stay on the subs bench. I hope he comes through this.

^^^^^^
This

He was shocking - looked like a bloke who had wandered onto the pitch. 
hope he gets well soon 

• Like 2

He hasn’t added anything in the last few games he’s come on. 
Fair enough he might not have had long to impress but he has got to show something when he does get on if he wants a staring place. 
I was very disappointed today with how easily he was disposed particularly in our last attack of the game. 
He just doesn’t seem to be able to concentrate and this has seemed to be the case in the last few subs appearances. 
There is a player in there I’m sure but if your coming on, even for 5 mins you’ve got to make a positive difference. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daz said:

Have to be honest, he was truly awful when he came on today. Lost possession far too easily and added absolutely nothing. Very disappointed with him and he’s going to have to do so much better to even stay on the subs bench. I hope he comes through this.

All his cameos from the bench recently have been terrible. I thought he started ok, but since his injury he looks totally out of his depth.

Really hope he finds some form soon - we really need more from him...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Poor when he came on. Gave the ball away. Very sloppy when we needed a bit of quality.

I can see why Pulis isn’t starting him. 

As I’ve said on here before my Brighton in laws said “good luck” when we signed Brown.  Basically saying that he’s never fit and when he is on the pitch he can’t be bothered and spends more time on the floor.  I pointed out he did alright at Luton, but seems Pulis doesn’t rate him either at the moment.  

• Thanks 1

He’s been a big disappointment so far. Seen almost nothing.

Hard to judge too much recently. He’s played 80 minutes in bits and pieces since his injury, but has he looked remotely like a footballer in those 80? No.

But he’s been played as striker in two of those cameos. That’s never right.