Owls interested in Van Hooijdonk

19 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Apparently us and Forest are interested in the young Dutch striker Young Sydney, who plays for Breda, is the son of Pierre Van Hooijdonk

Sydney quoted in October ““I absolutely don't want to play for a boring club. That just doesn't suit me."

Lets hope he hasn’t read your’s and Rickygoo’s comments on here about Pulis style of play 

:pulis:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Sydney quoted in October ““I absolutely don't want to play for a boring club. That just doesn't suit me."

Lets hope he hasn’t read your’s and Rickygoo’s comments on here about Pulis style of play 

:pulis:

Ha ha, yeah, but I think that will put off a lot of potential new signings Generally players are not happy playing that way

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
47 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Kin hell........................i thought we were after his dad when i saw the headline :biggrin:

Me too!!

I know the obligatory YouTube videos aren’t anything to go by, but he would add value to our squad as a second or third choice striker. He likes to attack the front post which we are severely 

lacking. He is mobile and strong. Most of his Erevidisie goals wouldn’t happen in the Champ however, so he would be someone who would probably take 12 months before he was fully delivering.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pieman said:

I know the obligatory YouTube videos aren’t anything to go by, but he would add value to our squad as a second or third choice striker. He likes to attack the front post which we are severely 

lacking. He is mobile and strong. Most of his Erevidisie goals wouldn’t happen in the Champ however, so he would be someone who would probably take 12 months before he was fully delivering.

I get the sentiment but if he is only good enough to be second or third choice at our club he must be dreadful.

for me I think he could be a Pauli’s type striker. Will be interesting to see how we do our business in January