Pulis Speaking About Hutch

22 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I am just sick and tired of this culture of slagging off players for 5 years Sam Hutchinson was a great player for us and played for the shirt giving 120% every time he went on the pitch if the current squad gave half the poo about the club and the team he did they would be better players.

Westwood for 5 season was probably the best keeper most of your had seen in a Wednesday shirt he was a great player who over the last 12 months has been treated extremely badly. 

Instead of treating every ex players as something bad actually look what they did when they played.

WW being the best keeper seen in a Wednesday shirt...?   

Edited by parajack
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The important thing to remember here is this.

Pulis has been at the club for a few weeks and he’s already sensed that Sam Hutchinson was a big influence in the dressing room and is missed around the place.

Yet some people on here will have you think he was hated and was dragging the rest of the team down - based on nothing but rumour.

Madness.

Not just based on rumour,based on 2 separate managers dropping the same player,and not playing him when available....

• Like 2

I miss Lee Chapman. Sometimes I couldn't make out who was who but I could always recognise him with his lanky frame and flash of blonde hair

Edited by Errol Flashman
  • Like 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

3 minutes ago, Errol Flashman said:

I miss Lee Chapman. Sometimes I couldn't make out who was who but I could always recognise him with his lanky frame and flash of blonde hair

And his poor first touch!😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

And his poor first touch!😁

Aye. Mind you it got better!

Still nowt finer than seeing a first time cross going in from a marauding Sterland and knowing that was every chance Chapmans head were gonna bravely bullet into the net.  

Bit like there were nowt better than seeing a great Hutchinson tackle. 

Them historical memories.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

14 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not just based on rumour,based on 2 separate managers dropping the same player,and not playing him when available....

Two managers who are arguably the worst in recent history. Two managers who returned the worst win ratios we’ve seen since Terry Yorath.

Forgive me if I don’t trust their ability to manage at Championship level and manage players with different personalities. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Just now, Errol Flashman said:

Aye. Mind you it got better!

Still nowt finer than seeing a first time cross going in from a marauding Sterland and knowing that was every chance Chapmans head were gonna bravely bullet into the net.  

Bit like there were nowt better than seeing a great Hutchinson tackle. 

Them historical memories.

Totally agree on Chapman, would throw himself at any ball in the box, very brave player and one I had a lot of respect for.

• Like 2

I think the time was right to move Hutchinson on. The big issue for me was we didn’t replace him. Unfortunately Pelupessy isn’t someone who is ever going to establish himself as a 1st team player. 

I personally thought in the summer we neglected properly replacing Fox, Hutchinson and Fletcher. I’m pretty sure when Pulis talks about lacking in certain areas he means those positions. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I think the time was right to move Hutchinson on. The big issue for me was we didn’t replace him. Unfortunately Pelupessy isn’t someone who is ever going to establish himself as a 1st team player. 

I personally thought in the summer we neglected properly replacing Fox, Hutchinson and Fletcher. I’m pretty sure when Pulis talks about lacking in certain areas he means those positions. 

That's gotta be money ant it.

If your gonna try and replace somebody liken Fletcher wi someone anywhere near same quality. ...wage bill int going to lower much. 

Fox is and odd un int he because I actually think he'd be up Pulis's street , a six foot full back wi a half decent long cross. 

Mind,  not surprised he left. 

19 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Two managers who are arguably the worst in recent history. Two managers who returned the worst win ratios we’ve seen since Terry Yorath.

Forgive me if I don’t trust their ability to manage at Championship level and manage players with different personalities. 

Their record is one thing(though is it their record? or a symptom a much greater alleged issue at S6?) but to imagine two different managers would be unprofessional enough to sideline the same two players when available,is simply not credible.

Why just those 2?....

• Like 1