Some interesting December fixtures before we can get to the Jan window,

After Norwich, we have to be looking at 7-9 points from Huddersfield, Coventry, Forest and Barnsley to be in a with a good shout of survival. Blackburn and Middlesborough are going to be bleak.

Are we good enough to get 7-9 points from those four games? Signs aren’t promising.

6 hours ago, Wor’Jackie said:

After Norwich, we have to be looking at 7-9 points from Huddersfield, Coventry, Forest and Barnsley to be in a with a good shout of survival. Blackburn and Middlesborough are going to be bleak.

Are we good enough to get 7-9 points from those four games? Signs aren’t promising.

Beating Coventry and and Forest will do...anything from the others is a bonus

On 04/12/2020 at 20:31, Jim said:

Ha Ha. I say it how I see it mate. I know Pulis isn’t an overwhelming managerial appointment and I understand the reasons why but when all is said and done he knows the game and he knows how to run and build a club like Steve Bruce does.

I believe the Chairman would’ve given Bruce a free reign had he stayed longer than he did and I do believe Bruce would’ve got us promoted. Now it’s Pulis’ turn to do the job Bruce should’ve done. He may even have the edge on Bruce as he’s been surrounded by or knows people who know Wednesday inside out throughout his career?

He’s starting from a low bar but in some ways this may work in his favour as he has arguably a blank canvas from which to work on. I think he’s a good appointment and he’s made a fair start but some will obviously disagree with this view just as they did when I said Monk was sh!t 🤣

We agree Mate!

• Thanks 1