Brown

Just now, Barnwood62 said:

I don’t think Brown is a Pulis type of player but he should have played instead of Shaw, Shaw looks out of his depth in midfield looks better in defence

Shaw is a midfielder. Who can sit and will get better as he learns. Brown is a box to box midfielder. There lies the problem as he will look to get forward / run with the ball when possible leaving the defence exposed. 

Until we get to January, apart from Shaw we don't have any one who can sit in front of the defence who isn't smaller than 6 foot. 

I think Pulis will look to address this in January and bring in a brick outhouse holding midfielder. 

Brown is competing with Luongo and Hunt for that box to box midfield position. 

I don't get why we're playing with Shaw as a DM and Luongo further forward.  Surely Luongo at DM and Brown alongside Bannan would be the best option?  I'm dying to see him get a run out but it's worrying he's only had scraps under two different managers now (one of whom signed him).

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

9 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I don't get why we're playing with Shaw as a DM and Luongo further forward.  Surely Luongo at DM and Brown alongside Bannan would be the best option?  I'm dying to see him get a run out but it's worrying he's only had scraps under two different managers now (one of whom signed him).

Wasn't he injured whilst Monk was here?

Guest hirstysfags
5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Been pretty unimpressive in his cameos since his injury.

Hopefully he will lay a claim for a place by impressing on Saturday. Surely he will get 90 minutes with Bannan and Luongo out.

Word Up.