How Many Players Can We Sign

As per title, how many players can we sign in January?

With adding Westwood to the squad I think that gives us 24 players out of the 25 allowed.

Will we have to hope we can transfer or loan one or two to allow us to add to the squad, or do we just de-register some players? 

8 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

With adding Westwood to the squad I think that gives us 24 players out of the 25 allowed.

Will we have to hope we can transfer or loan one or two to allow us to add to the squad, or do we just de-register some players? 

May as well unregister Rhodes, Brown Kachunga and Hunt for a start - they are not going to get much game time.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

25 allowed ?

didn’t know that  

1 minute ago, Bannofan said:

I'm sure Izzy Brown would be devastated to have his loan cancelled and be sent back to Chelsea . 

Think he will just want to play - Saturday will be a good indication of how much TP rates him - with the entire starting midfield from the last 2 matches out (unless Bannan is declared fit).