Pulis on.... Reading Game

11 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Agreed. No more ‘hard work and commitment will turn the corner’ BS. He knows what we lack. And will be trying his best to get it!

Good luck telling him ‘no- you can’t have it’ as well!

He also has a clear plan for getting us to January when he can bring in what he knows that he needs, he's not just winging it and playing just the 'better' players and crossing his fingers. 

It may not be pretty, but it looks like being effective

Get to January not being cut adrift and see how we kick on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shezzas schnoz said:

A great group...good lads. Maybe actually lacking that little bit of..spice. (wry smile)

image.jpeg.c2d184dd76c1673a76fbf3faed79ddde.jpeg

Yes please Tony 🙂

Peak there.  She's like a piece of nylon rope  now.

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

Parlay vs. parley

To parlay is (1) to place a bet as part of a series of bets using cumulative winnings; (2) more simply, just to bet; or (3) to maneuver something of advantage to receive something else of much greater value. To parley is to have a discussion, especially one between enemies or opposing sides. Both words also have corresponding noun senses: a parlay is a bet, and a parley is a discussion.

Parlez vous Sheffield? 🙉

Got to respect his willingness to hint at how bad of a state our squad is in, and how some of the players aren't up to where we want to be. Most would completely shy away from it in an attempt to keep up morale.

In every interview you can see him itching to say how crap we are. That "they're a great group... good lads" is what you say about triers who don't have the necessary quality, but in a way that won't cause unrest.

January can't come soon enough for him. Lacking some spice, indeed.

Just now, Dan™ said:

n every interview you can see him itching to say how crap we are. That "they're a great group... good lads" is what you say about triers who don't have the necessary quality, but in a way that won't cause unrest. 

Yeah this is so true

Notice it once and you notice it every time

lol

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, Errol Flashman said:

Peak there.  She's like a piece of nylon rope  now.

I looked them up to see what you mean. Even now I want to slap* Victoria Beckham. I don't think I've ever seen a woman so up herself.

*(Not that I would)

Think the telling thing is he’s not sugar coating this and fans should be a little more patient in the results ( I know easier said than done as we all want results ) he keeps telling us we need to get through Christmas and  pick up as many points as possible let’s just hope we can be out of that bottom three by then