Tony Pulis "It was a reckless challenge and I understand why the referee gave a red card"

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We have got to be a lot more understanding of the rules in lots of ways and it's the fifth red card which is really poor

C’mon, let’s just embrace this for a minute. Top of the standings! Feels great doesn’t it?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

But the experts on here said it was a soft card 

Surely a manager with 30 years experience is completely wrong 

He didn't say it was a red just understands why was given. 

Silly tackle, Millwall had one sent off Vs us at their place last year that was similar and was harsh on them awswell.

• Like 1

I don’t think it was ever in doubt.

One thing I f***ing hate about the game at present is the girly screams that go up as soon as anyone touches a player. It’s pathetic. When Pulis talks about understanding the rules, I am sure he is also alluding to that. We are significantly worse than everyone else at the triple salchow with  blood curdling, my leg is only held on with a layer of skin, screeeeaaaaammmm.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, debram said:

No way soft, could have been a leg breaker. 

I do not think he made any contact and the Reading  guy could have been booked for simulation. I think the ref was conned by the simulation to a degree and without contact,  a yellow card and a dressing down might have been acceptable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1