Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Rhodes again. Weve only got one striker at the club and he can't start a match. 

At least we know that the owners blacklist is still in operation. Pullis the puppet will do exactly as he's told by the owner. 

That's why he was given the job and nobody else was ever considered by the owner. 

Pullis won't care as it's his last big payday. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You will be watching. How can you make your usual incisive comments if you are not watching your illegal stream? 

Prawn and mushroom curry and fried rice, sesame prawn toast, bottle of Tiger. Occasional glance at page 304 on Ceefax for the score, and a sci-fi film about aliens.

I can catch up with our three shots on goal later. We’ll definitely get something out of the game though.

Got a short story to read too. My life As a Football Manager by Garry Monk. 

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan

Maybe we’re banking on Chelsea recalling Brown due to lack of game time.

Save us £10k a week if they did, he’s obviously not going to make an impact here.

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

I thought Brown would get in but Shaw’s obviously done enough to impress TP.

He’ll have to use his subs tonight. I can’t see Luongo playing another 90 minutes tonight.

Tbf, I imagine the fact Shaw is 6ft whatever probably helped lol

Surprised we haven't shoved him at fullback.

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Can someone explain to me what Moses did to merit getting dropped?

He was comfortably one of our best performers at Swansea, yet the hapless Harris gets picked again.

My guess is he is managing the squad a bit to protect further injuries. Been putting in some proper shifts has Odubajo and with Iorfa on the bench and not starting. where as previous managers would have probably put him straight in the team.  this tells me that pulis don't want to overwork the players maybe.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Shall I PM you with my mobile number Guru in case you need me to do a lucky HTD?

And that's how my lucky poop ended up livestreamed on the intranet...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

So to put it in a nutshell...............................Nuhiu was no good because he didn't go to Real or Barca for big money.

Okay......................

There is a spare slot up in Greno Woods between the Cult of Megson & The Pulis Out Brigade's meeting times. Why not start a Big Dave Appreciation Society? 

Just now, Dooogs said:

And that's how my lucky poop ended up livestreamed on the intranet...

Was that you Dooogs?  It even reached the internet in China.

The Chinese were well shocked I can tell you. They wondered why you didn’t do it in the middle of the High Street lke they do.

*Gets back to his prawn and mushroom curry*