Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

Again I find I'll be watching this in hope rather than expectation. I feel TP will sort us out and have us challenging at the right end of the ta ke eventually, but it's gonna take 2 windows at least. I just hope we can survive this season. If we a can stay in touch til January then hopefully he'll bring some in ASAP for us to start the recovery. 

A nil nil tonight seems to be the favourite. At the moment I'd take that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rossendale Owl said:

From the corner flag, beat several players, acute angle against Preston at home (worldie IMO)

Late winner against Leeds away (they thought they'd snatched it when we scored late on and they equalised)

Clincher against Leeds away (+ assist for the opening goal same match another worldie)

Hat trick against Norwich at home

Last second equaliser against a totally disgraceful Fulham at home

There are more, but those are the stand outs.

Were you not at those games then?????

FFS, let it go. Nuhiu was (& is) bobar. Thats why he is now playing in Cyprus.

He never was " on fire" for us.

If he was that special why did the big money move to Real or Barca never materialise?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Again I find I'll be watching this in hope rather than expectation. I feel TP will sort us out and have us challenging at the right end of the ta ke eventually, but it's gonna take 2 windows at least. I just hope we can survive this season. If we a can stay in touch til January then hopefully he'll bring some in ASAP for us to start the recovery. 

A nil nil tonight seems to be the favourite. At the moment I'd take that. 

He’s a troubleshooting manager, usually brought in by struggling sides facing relegation battles He is expected to achieve wins against the odds, often by grim attritional tactics. That’s what he does. 
I can suffer that until the end of the season, as long as he produces the results, but no way can I suffer it into next season. He has to start winning though, we haven’t brought him in to replicate the results of Gary Monk

14 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

If he was that special why did the big money move to Real or Barca never materialise?

Yes he's playing in Cyprus and we can't score a goal for love or money the so much more called strikers we've got left couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo and listening to some of you better strikers were 3 a penny. Comedy classics. 

29 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

So to put it in a nutshell...............................Nuhiu was no good because he didn't go to Real or Barca for big money.

Okay......................

Funny team Reading. Looking at their squad it doesn’t look the best but they had a brilliant start to the season but have been on a poor run recently, think their win on Saturday was the first in 5 or 6 games. We need to start closing the gap with teams above us. 3 points tonight would be massive. Come on Wednesday!!!

16 hours ago, Ibbo48 said:

And as Don said after yet another fan said ‘ I’m not watching any more of this c**p.

Ive done with this set of wasters”

You can check out any time you want 

But you can never leave 

Wouldn't mind so much but we're the Owls not the bloody Eagles!

• Haha 2