Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

1 hour ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Originally DC was interested in buying Reading but due to MM intervention and family persuasion  decided on us. ( Lucky us ! )

I wonder where Reading would be now if under DC ownership.

Anyhow. I hope we win tonight but can't see past a 0 - 3 defeat. The agony continues.

Yeah I wonder However, it’s worth bearing in mind, most on here were scoffing at struggling Reading, while we sat in third place, this time last season. We out footballed them at their place in that first game, while they resorted to a predictable aerial bombardment. Both teams then took a different direction in terms of approach, and this is where we’re both at now Make you think, doesn’t it

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Sorry, when was this time when Nuhiu was on fire of which you mention? I dont remember any time when he was metaphorically on fire knocking goals in for fun. Are you referring to a time when the Kosovan lummox was actually stood to close to a candle and became "on fire"?

How is he doing in Cyprus anyway?

From the corner flag, beat several players, acute angle against Preston at home (worldie IMO)

Late winner against Leeds away (they thought they'd snatched it when we scored late on and they equalised)

Clincher against Leeds away (+ assist for the opening goal same match another worldie)

Hat trick against Norwich at home

Last second equaliser against a totally disgraceful Fulham at home

There are more, but those are the stand outs.

Were you not at those games then?????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Yes, Sir about 90 yards forward hoping the lightning Rhodes can get on the end of a Bannan punt..."

lol

3-0 Wednesday. (Rhodes hatrick)

Rhodes is on fire, your defence is terrified

Just off to check the odds on this dead cert...

Rhodes has got to be as mad as hell after the public humiliation in the last game. Can he enflict the anger on Reading? (Hope they've brought a good book)

Pre match warm up music:

Alan Partridge Project. Sirius. Eye (Ball) in the Sky

garymegson

• Haha 1

Won’t be pretty tonight but grind out a result and might even Nick one I’d be happy. 
Our problem will be when we go behind early. 
I watched Derby v Coventry last night. Both poor sides loads of effort and not Much quality. Neither seemed to have much of a plan. Let’s see. Wawaw 

• Like 1

They won at the weekend, but prior to that, they’d been in poor form, so it’s not as daunting a task as some suggest. They have much better footballers than us, but surely this is where the Pulis factor comes in Let’s hope we get a bit of that, much delayed, new manager bounce

Edited by gurujuan