One striker Tony Pulis would love to have in our squad right now

26 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Do you know in his 16 year playing career he only managed to score 71 league goals that an average of just 4 1/2 goals a season in comparison Nuihu is prolific. lol

We need a forward who can actually run around, win headers, harry the defensive backline, that might get the rest of the team close enough to actually create some goals 😉

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

image.jpg

A player with how many goals at this level who can;t get a regular start for Rotherham?

My guess is Pulis would have preferred Nuhiu, a player who has shown he can be effective at this level and only commanded a similar to fee to what the guy in your picture expected to earn at a stage in his career where he hadn't earned it. 

7 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I don't think we let him go, I think he was going to leave regardless whether we offered him a deal or not

Not good enough..bloody hell..let it go..apart from fletcher,Hooper and Joao we ain't had a decent striker for yonks..!!!

7 hours ago, Grandad said:

Letting Nuhiu go was a huge mistake as he would have fitted both managers style of play perfectly

A quick look through our recruitment strategy confirms this.......

You wonder how it could happen when we have such an extensive short, medium and long term plan...........

200.gif

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, brando said:

Not good enough..bloody hell..let it go..apart from fletcher,Hooper and Joao we ain't had a decent striker for yonks..!!!

What am I letting go?

What you posted had literally nothing to do with what I said.

What you've done there is taken 2+2 and came up with 226