Preslav Borukov Tweeted

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

4 goals in 11 games when the team you play for is bottom (comfortably) is an excellent return. 

You can argue the quality of the Bulgarian First Division, but to pretend that isn't a good record (for that level) is pretty disingenuous 

I like my strikers scoring 1/2

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Remind me how many goals our strikers have got

To be fair I have seen him a few times. He was terrible against Bradford Park Avenue in pre-season last year... a make or break season.

He looked miles off.

In fact, the best player on the park was young Josh Dawodu, who looked very cultured.

Let’s be honest, if he was any good we would have kept or another club would have pick him up. The fact he’s now playing in the Bulgarian First Division should tell you everything you need to know....Sergiou Bus 2.0!

He probably made more money in our development set up than he is right now, no surprise he’s making noise players in the English leagues have it easy! 

8 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

To be honest, he regressed in his last year with the club after looking promising the year before.

However, with what was going on at the club it was very weird he wasn't given a years extension as we are short of strikers in the first team and the under 23s.

A very odd decision

I only saw him once  -against Lincoln in the Bruce swansong game. He looked completely out of his depth but it was just one game.  

11 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

To be honest, he regressed in his last year with the club after looking promising the year before.

However, with what was going on at the club it was very weird he wasn't given a years extension as we are short of strikers in the first team and the under 23s.

A very odd decision

He had an extremely poor last two years, his two years as a pro.  It was 2017/18 when he was 17 and a 2nd year scholar that he scored a few for the U18s and U23s. Did nothing after the. A handful of goals in 2 seasons and in and out of the U23's.