When he first signed for us I was in awe.   Little guy, strong as an oxe on the ball and it took a lot to take the ball off him.    He had the odd bit of eccentric moment that we've not seen since the two italians - although not a patch on the great Waddle.   

Then he let it all get to him, his ego outgrew the club.

Go to hell Forestieri, you mercenary piece of Mierda

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Would imagine that FF would get more goals and assists in 10 games then Harris will in 40

And the fee and wages for the other player for those missing 30 games?

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

And the fee and wages for the other player for those missing 30 games?

Well there is that but my point is you could play one of the kids on hardly any wages for 30 games and FF for the others and the output would still be the same as Harris

It wasn’t acceptable to only get 10 games out of him. Looking at his record he played most games the first two years, was injured most of year 3 but then his lack of game time was more down to not being selected over the last two seasons plus the time spent suspended. The guy lost his motivation.. Should have been sold but given he was here the managers should have found a way of helping him add something. Felt like Monk basically consigned him, Rhodes, Hutchinson and Westwood all to the scrap heap when we were paying them huge wages.

The fact that we now have Harris who scores about 3 a season and assists the same again in place of the likes of Wallace and FF who scored and assisted two or three times as much is the main reason we’re now at the bottom

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Well there is that but my point is you could play one of the kids on hardly any wages for 30 games and FF for the others and the output would still be the same as Harris

It wasn’t acceptable to only get 10 games out of him. Looking at his record he played most games the first two years, was injured most of year 3 but then his lack of game time was more down to not being selected over the last two seasons plus the time spent suspended. The guy lost his motivation.. Should have been sold but given he was here the managers should have found a way of helping him add something. Felt like Monk basically consigned him, Rhodes, Hutchinson and Westwood all to the scrap heap when we were paying them huge wages.

The fact that we now have Harris who scores about 3 a season and assists the same again in place of the likes of Wallace and FF who scored and assisted two or three times as much is the main reason we’re now at the bottom

But

FF = 30k

Harris = 1Ok

Crap Kid = 1k

If I had 31k per week to spend I’d find a darn sight better, fitter player than FF to play for me all season, and get a performer for 40 games. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

But

FF = 30k

Harris = 1Ok

Crap Kid = 1k

If I had 31k per week to spend I’d find a darn sight better, fitter player than FF to play for me all season, and get a performer for 40 games. 

We need a happy medium.. more reliable and motivated yet a much better player than Harris, with the wages somewhere in between the two 

Tbh given the wage caps in league 1 and 2 now id expect the wages for the likes of Harris will come down from 10k. When he drops down to his level he’ll be on a fraction of that

39 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s is first start today...and he’s scored at lazio..reyt step dahn innit

So it’s taken him a quarter of a season to get his first start and first goal. Tearing it up. 

3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

So it’s taken him a quarter of a season to get his first start and first goal. Tearing it up. 

First start and he scores ..reckon he will be quite pleased tbh

29 minutes ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Let's have him back so he can pretend to train, get injured, make that heart symbol with his hands and then get injured on his way to the chip shop. All for a bargain 30k a week.

Pulis possibly could have got him playing. DC could also have negotiated a reduced deal for him.

19 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

But

FF = 30k

Harris = 1Ok

Crap Kid = 1k

How do you know FF on 30k? 

He probably have accepted a reduced wage (agent permitting) if it had been offered. 

FF is a marmite player. Everybody knows my view. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, 83owl said:

If it's his first start and he scores how good is that? 

How many has Kachunga or Harris scored so far? 

Please tell. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

We dont like quality at s6..we prefer blood and thunder merchants who run around a lot...they cant do owt wi ball..but they run around a lot..

This.

I still shudder when I think of Andy Booth

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1