Borner in midfield?

Guest FoxOwl12

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We have the basis for a decent team just need some forwards

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

We do.

Everywhere in outfield we have good players and decent cover. Except up top, where even our starter is nowhere near good enough.

So do you guys think that if we swapped Rhodes for Harry Kane then it would all be sorted out and we’d become much more free scoring.

Im not convinced because I think the problems lie in midfield as there’s a massive gap between them and the strikers. Also not sure what you do about it either because on paper the starting midfield are all decent players apart from Harris. Yet we have the same issues game after game 

11 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

So do you guys think that if we swapped Rhodes for Harry Kane then it would all be sorted out and we’d become much more free scoring.

Im not convinced because I think the problems lie in midfield as there’s a massive gap between them and the strikers. Also not sure what you do about it either because on paper the starting midfield are all decent players apart from Harris. Yet we have the same issues game after game 

Yes, that's what I think

3 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Haha don’t know but I’d love to try it!

With this team and Fletcher we weren’t free-scoring but we scored enough. So put Kane there instead and I’m sure we’d be just fine.

Leave Borner where he is. As per other posters he’s about as mobile as the QE2!

I like his partnership with Lees and let’s be honest the chance of getting and keeping fit all of our defenders isn’t high is it?

JvA might work there? He can actually pass and his defensive errors wouldn’t be as costly. 

Or maybe Dom? 

Guest Bulgaria

I like Borner, gives his all and seems to really like playing here.

Glad he has picked his form up as he had a rough patch not too long ago.