A cunning plan ....

Until the January incomings TP will not change his strategy .

Therefore to ease the burden of watching defensive,non creative football ... Back under 2.5 goals on each match at the Bookies 

I have done this on all 3 matches and for a £10 stake am now now showing a £32 profit . At least the kids can have a Merry Christmas .

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, John Howard said:

Therefore to ease the burden of watching defensive,non creative football ... Back under 2.5 goals on each match at the Bookies 

I have done this on all 3 matches and for a £10 stake am now now showing a £32 profit . At least the kids can have a Merry Christmas .

Have you bought them a book to share reading? 

1 hour ago, John Howard said:

In his most recent season at Boro you’d have won 31/46 times.

Would that put you in strong credit? I can’t imagine you get great odds?

Edited by Holmowl

At Boro they had some quality players and were expected  to get promotion .Bearing this in mind 31/46 does not bode well for our future entertainment even after we have bought attacking players .Lump on until Jan transfer s then hopefully we shall score goals .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Don’t your payouts drop with the odds once everyone starts lumping on?

Should’ve kept quiet. 

Worse! TP is now going to get investigated for this match betting scandal. Points deduction incoming!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, John Howard said:

32 quid for the kids Christmas? Is your middle name Ebeneezer?