3 groups of people

Just now, FreshOwl said:

It’s looking like the Italian Job.

I honestly don’t think any manager could save us this year 

I’ve said before I’d be shocked if we even reach 20-25 goals, it really is that bad.

The best chance we’ve got of winning a game is sticking 11 behind the ball and nicking a 1-0

Problem is we’re actually barely capable of scoring even 1 

We would have been fine under Monk.

we have undone the progress sadly by hiring Pulis 

1 hour ago, Yellowbelly said:

Why’s everything so divisive these days?

Remainer or Brexiteer

Left wing or Right wing

Pro-Lockdown or Anti-Lockdown

For Pulis or Against Pulis

A lot of the time people with these polar opposite opinions all share the same personal and societal ambitions anyway. We all want the same thing but we differ on how to get there. 

We’re not 3 groups, we’re one group of people who share overlapping opinions on a subject we’re all passionate about.

Well said. The culture of "no platform"  and ostracising people for saying words and having opinions different to your own has to stop. Other peoples opinions should be tolerated, examined and debated against if necessary. No one should be labelled in this way. We all have opinions we should express but in a tolerant way. We have to live together, may as well try to get on.

On Pulis though, I reiterate, even if you don't like the man, or his methods, his success is OUR success. If you want Wednesday to stay up you have to wish him success.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Monk has gone.

Pulis will keep us up.

Grunters are going down.

We’ll play and beat themcunts next year.

Enjoy!

Twas fun keeping an eye on the score last night, while looking at comments on pigmad.

Another record for the trotskis..

I'm sure he was smirking a bit..

sometimes I don't mind lineker 😁

...and the gruntlets are 50000000 times better than us at mumping and talkin ballaxe.

2 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

Why’s everything so divisive these days?

Remainer or Brexiteer

Left wing or Right wing

Pro-Lockdown or Anti-Lockdown

For Pulis or Against Pulis

A lot of the time people with these polar opposite opinions all share the same personal and societal ambitions anyway. We all want the same thing but we differ on how to get there. 

We’re not 3 groups, we’re one group of people who share overlapping opinions on a subject we’re all passionate about.

POSt OF THE YEAR

this is the case. always has been the case. always will be the case.

Those who post about how someone's in one camp or another, is pro or anti a player, manager or club, or in a brigade of one sort or another are just trying to force that to be the case to justify their own mistaken beliefs

Owlstalk Shop