Wheres the accounts?

I’m sure I read that because of the appeal they would need redoing depending upon which year the sale went in and that the EFL had given us more time to submit them. They will dock us six points for them being late 

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

I’m sure I read that because of the appeal they would need redoing depending upon which year the sale went in and that the EFL had given us more time to submit them. They will dock us six points for them being late 

How long does it take to remove £60 million from the income column?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Kameron

He’s just finalising the backdated sale of the training ground, sort us once and for all when it’s rubber stamped by the EFL in a few days time.

6 hours ago, billyblack said:

Absolutely no idea because I’m not an accountant. Are you, because then you could tell us what’s going wrong? There’s one poster on here who is, and he’s not sitting his pants like you are. 

Guest Grandad
15 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Absolutely no idea because I’m not an accountant. Are you, because then you could tell us what’s going wrong? There’s one poster on here who is, and he’s not sitting his pants like you are. 

Do you think he's wrong to expect some transparency?

Many Owlstalkers remember all too well the club's previous financial problems and take an interest in these matters because they care

7 hours ago, billyblack said:

Tbh I could do the required adjustments in 15 mins