I’d rather draw 0-0 with Stoke..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Monk got 4 points out of a possible 6 in his last two games 

He’s gone...get over it...let it go

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk got 4 points out of a possible 6 in his last two games 

It wasn’t the last 2 games that got him the sack it was the total disaster since Boxing Day that cost him his job

2 home wins so far this calendar year. It couldn’t go on

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you 'd rather lose than draw .....seriously ?

In the early stages of the season, sometimes I would. 

I remember losing 2-3 to Villa and 3-4 to Spurs on opening days in the early 90s but at least you walk away from those games knowing we can score goals and we’ll win plenty of games through the season 

• Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Hitcat said:

You're proud as punch.

Not really tho...suppose I’m a bit prouder than the other week when we lost 3-0 at toy town...and maybe a teeny weeny bit prouder than handin Wycombe their first ever win in the second tier of English football..🥴

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Not really tho...suppose I’m a bit prouder than the other week when we lost 3-0 at toy town...and maybe a teeny weeny bit prouder than handin Wycombe their first ever win in the second tier of English football..🥴

Good for you. I'm far less proud knowing we made no attempt to even try to beat Stoke. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Hitcat said:

Good for you. I'm far less proud knowing we made no attempt to even try to beat Stoke. 

Good for you...I bet you hate megson n all ..I’m sorry to break it ter yer...but we’re crap..accept it..I’m sat here boozin happy utd are goin down..happy that we havnt 3mbarrassed ourselfs again..decent sat day tbf

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Good for you...I bet you hate megson n all ..I’m sorry to break it ter yer...but we’re crap..accept it..I’m sat here boozin happy utd are goin down..happy that we havnt 3mbarrassed ourselfs again..decent sat day tbf

I don't hate Megson. I don't hate anyone to be honest. Megson is dogshit however.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

I don't hate Megson. I don't hate anyone to be honest. Megson is dogshit however.

Knew it...the same mob who are anti Pulis are anti Wednesday legend megson..your all the same brigade..we cud win 10-0 every game and yer not havin it..you mus5 be proud..

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Knew it...the same mob who are anti Pulis are anti Wednesday legend megson..your all the same brigade..we cud win 10-0 every game and yer not havin it..you mus5 be proud..

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's genuinely all I can see in your above post. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Maybe those beers you're celebrating our dour draw with Stoke with have gone straight to your head..

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's genuinely all I can see in your above post. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Maybe those beers you're celebrating our dour draw with Stoke with have gone straight to your head..

Ya dad yadda yadda..maybe next year we will employ baldiola so you can start enjoying yer foo5ball..don’t reply I’m goin to feather