I’d rather draw 0-0 with Stoke..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

Than lose 0-1 to Luton..get hammered at rovrum and lose at Wycombe..so all the anti Pulis merchants..get a grip and have a 5hink b4 you post yer bumf😬

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Than lose 0-1 to Luton..get hammered at rovrum and lose at Wycombe..so all the anti Pulis merchants..get a grip and have a 5hink b4 you post yer bumf😬

Of course, but because we lost those games, we need to win games like these. Draws won’t save us

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Of course, but because we lost those games, we need to win games like these. Draws won’t save us

So how do we beat an average stoke then with our crap strikerless squad??surely a 0-0 is the best we cud have hoped for??

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, rickygoo said:

But would you rather draw with Stoke or beat Bournemouth? 

I would rather beat Bournemouth ..bit in our predicament  beating rovrum or Luton or wycombe wud be more important than beatin Bournemouth..so I wud have lost to Bournemouth beat w6combe then take today’s 0-0

9 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I would rather beat Bournemouth ..bit in our predicament  beating rovrum or Luton or wycombe wud be more important than beatin Bournemouth..so I wud have lost to Bournemouth beat w6combe then take today’s 0-0

Now you’re getting greedy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's trying to get us solid and hard to beat. It's not going to be pretty. 

Pulis ball, it's going to be awful. I just hope he gets a win soon, because we've all suffered enough already in lockdown without having to put up with performances like today. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Brommers said:

It wasn't pretty before he came.

Ex@ctamodo..it was ugly..ugly and losing..now it’s ugly and drawin

Just now, Andrew6666 said:

Pulis ball, it's going to be awful. I just hope he gets a win soon, because we've all suffered enough already in lockdown without having to put up with performances like today. 

but it was a decent performance today .....we were  rock solid at the back(again) blotted out a superior midfield .....we had little up front but theres bugger all he can do about that till january . .

• Like 2

I think I’d rather lose 2-3 or 2-4 if I watched a game and it looked like we had a plan of where goals are going to come from.

I didn’t want Pulis but I’m not anti Pulis. The squad is poor as we know but I’d have liked to have seen a change in the style of play. The 3 performances under Pulis have just carried on Monkball. We’ve only had 2 shots on target in 3 games under Pulis.

And what he did to Rhodes today was bad management 

50 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I wouldn't. Because then our garbage managers get sacked.... why it would be better we got 6 put past us today

Just now, pat blondeau said:

I think I’d rather lose 2-3 or 2-4 if I watched a game and it looked like we had a plan of where goals are going to come from.

I didn’t want Pulis but I’m not anti Pulis. The squad is poor as we know but I’d have liked to have seen a change in the style of play. The 3 performances under Pulis have just carried on Monkball. We’ve only had 2 shots on target in 3 games under Pulis.

And what he did to Rhodes today was bad management 

you 'd rather lose than draw .....seriously ?

• Like 5