Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

1. In what universe is Wildsmith central?

 

2. Where do you the danger is?

 

3. Who should be responsible for a ball 3 yards out on the back post?

 

Sorry, clear keeper error.

230C04D3-E6CC-4721-BF47-730953FD01DD.png

 

(he hasn't kicked it yet) But yes, you need to be right so your right obviously...a hard won point and some shocking refereeing means it's all Wildsmiths fault...you're a winner!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toooldforthis said:

 

(he hasn't kicked it yet) But yes, you need to be right so your right obviously...a hard won point and some shocking refereeing means it's all Wildsmiths fault...you're a winner!!!


So he’s not central then is he.

 

He’s way too far over.

 

You can even tell by how he scampers over when he realizes 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toooldforthis said:

 

WINNER...1-1 and a great few saves...must be his fault 🙄


Well, the goal was...yes.

 

As was the shot he let slip that Reach cleared

 

Outside of that, it was definitely his best performance this season - kicking and handling much better 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McRightSide said:


Well, the goal was...yes.

 

As was the shot he let slip that Reach cleared

 

Outside of that, it was definitely his best performance this season - kicking and handling much better 

 

Even the pundits saying Paterson't fault...but I'm with you all the way...best keeper we have at the club

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toooldforthis said:

 

Even the pundits saying Paterson't fault...but I'm with you all the way...best keeper we have at the club


Pundits

 

Oh that’s it settled then

 

PUNDITS

 

Btw the also said he should have claimed it in commentary

Edited by McRightSide
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:


Pundits

 

Oh that’s it settled then

 

PUNDITS

 

Btw the also said he should have claimed it in commentary

 

(Pulis just confirmed Paterson should have done better...still Wildsmith's fault though and the best keeper)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
Spoiler
3 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

 

(Pulis just confirmed Paterson should have done better...still Wildsmith's fault though and the best keeper)

 

 


I wouldn’t spotlight the inexperienced keeper we need to rely on if I was him either

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


I wouldn’t spotlight the inexperienced keeper we need to rely on if I was him either

 

Not only unable to see what is...but you've now gone to reading between the lines now...you win again (differently) 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...