28 years supporting the club

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

And this is comfortably (and I mean comfortably) the worst Wednesday side I’ve ever seen.

Worse than 03/04 & 2010/2011. At least in those eras we were capable of having a few decent attempts on target in a match 

This group spend 90 mins hoofing the ball aimlessly whenever they are in possession. That is not down to TP, it was happening long before he joined. 

We have no passages of play, absolutely zero identity. 90% of them don’t look like footballers, and that is not an exaggeration.

What a hell of a job this is. I reckon even TP didn’t think it was this bad 

A proper ‘see it to believe it’ moment 

Honestly can’t see us scoring more than 20 goals.

Relegation by February. We are already getting cut adrift.

Norwich and Reading next lol 

Devastating assessment but oh so real

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Bruce got what he wanted to a degree didn't he. Including a month long holiday before he joined.

Tony Pulis will aswell.

Pulis was brought in because he has never been relegated yet?, Cook for me would have be the better option.

We have played 5-4-1 the last two games, Bannan is either not bothered or being wasted the midfield offering nothing going forward and the midfielder up front is often isolated with little or no service. We are basically defending with 8 or 9 men behind the ball then holding it to 1 man up front.

If we want to bore the other teams to 20 draws then we have started well but we need wins and to do that we need to create chances to score, then have someone who can convert the chances.

Come January or now we need to line up 2 or 3 striker but as always we will get the same excuses and no one will be in before the end of the window. I pray he proves me wrong but DC is very predictable.

11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Pulis was brought in because he has never been relegated yet?, Cook for me would have be the better option.

We have played 5-4-1 the last two games, Bannan is either not bothered or being wasted the midfield offering nothing going forward and the midfielder up front is often isolated with little or no service. We are basically defending with 8 or 9 men behind the ball then holding it to 1 man up front.

If we want to bore the other teams to 20 draws then we have started well but we need wins and to do that we need to create chances to score, then have someone who can convert the chances.

Come January or now we need to line up 2 or 3 striker but as always we will get the same excuses and no one will be in before the end of the window. I pray he proves me wrong but DC is very predictable.

Unless he has a Bruce or Pulis type in his ear, which he will have saying I need this i need that.

its going to be a battle all season to escape relegation with the squad we have so expect many more games like this one .......without the deduction we;d be 2 pts clear  with 5 clubs below us so we arnt the worst in this division which gives a chance of survival .......as for worst in 28 years nah , the defensive  side is too good to be bracketed with some of the past . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

And this is comfortably (and I mean comfortably) the worst Wednesday side I’ve ever seen.

Worse than 03/04 & 2010/2011. At least in those eras we were capable of having a few decent attempts on target in a match 

This group spend 90 mins hoofing the ball aimlessly whenever they are in possession. That is not down to TP, it was happening long before he joined. 

We have no passages of play, absolutely zero identity. 90% of them don’t look like footballers, and that is not an exaggeration.

I'D QUIT NOW...NO ONE WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FAILURE...MIGHT IMPACT ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Pulis said in his press conference when he arrived that he is going to be straight talking and won't just tell the chairman what he wants to hear. 

Alot of these players are going to be on there way in January. I am expecting loads of ins and outs. And I got a feeling Pulis is someone who will get his own way.

Yes, I’ve a feeling that Pulis will be off pretty quickly if DC doesn’t support him with funds in the next transfer window

• Like 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I've been telling people this for months now

It's the worst Championship side we've ever assembled

Worse than the days of Taylor Fletcher and co.

Hold up. You were dead pleased with out summer dealings? I'm mega confused. Like the changing wind.

6 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Nowhere near the worst side and I've been watching 33 years. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, theowlsman said:

It could be a lot worse actually.

There’s always next week.

Certainly could, 74 to 76 still far worse than this.

What's more the crowds were almost as low!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1