Kadeem Harris

29 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I really don’t like singling players out. But he is really not good enough. His delivery and decision making is Non-League standard.

It’s ok having a bit of pace but his final ball is always shambolic.

It’s alright Pulis fetching Rhodes off, but what on earth is any striker supposed to do when the delivery is consistently Sunday League standard.

1 trick pony..Pulis has got some right crap to work with..!

14 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What I don’t get is why can’t he float a cross in? 

He beats his man and belts a cross in everytime on inside of foot

Just chip a floating ball in to be nodded in

Bannans the floaty cross man. He gets the nark on if anyone else does it.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

He's the only that looked like doing anything today!

I've never known a winger who can get in to a promising position and then either kick it off their own standing foot, against the defender back on to themselves or just straight out for a goal kick as much as Harris.  He doesn't even win us corners from attacking positions that should be an absolute given.  

As for his threat to goal, the less said the better.  He couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Just not bothered...

Have to agree, good at beating a man but his crossing and decision making is some of the worst I have ever seen. 

Totally baffling decision to take a striker off when we have no creativity at all in our side. Bannan, Harris and Reach were shocking today, made absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I've never known a winger who can get in to a promising position and then either kick it off their own standing foot, against the defender back on to themselves or just straight out for a goal kick as much as Harris.  He doesn't even win us corners from attacking positions that should be an absolute given.  

As for his threat to goal, the less said the better.  He couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Normally this would be true but today of his two shots today one was on target and the other hit the outside of the post. It's a vast improvement.

35 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I really don’t like singling players out. But he is really not good enough. His delivery and decision making is Non-League standard.

It’s ok having a bit of pace but his final ball is always shambolic.

It’s alright Pulis fetching Rhodes off, but what on earth is any striker supposed to do when the delivery is consistently Sunday League standard.

Harris put in a decent performance first half. Had a couple of good efforts on goal from distance on the right, the best we offered all game.

Played down the left second half and consistently failed to deliver, nobody should be surprised by that as we have seen it countless times, very disappointing that a new manager has decided to keep using him in that position though.

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

No, the effort off the line after that 

Just now, cowl said:

Normally this would be true but today of his two shots today one was on target and the other hit the outside of the post. It's a vast improvement.

According to the official stats we had 0 (zero) shots on target so I'm not sure which one you're on about!

Just not bothered...

23 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What I don’t get is why can’t he float a cross in? 

He beats his man and belts a cross in everytime on inside of foot

Just chip a floating ball in to be nodded in

Float a cross in for who?

Seriously, who?

Just now, mattitheowl said:

According to the official stats we had 0 (zero) shots on target so I'm not sure which one you're on about!

Then you can't have watched the game.

When you've watched a game and you've observed one of your players hit the target only for it to be cleared off the line you don't bother looking up stats to confirm that what you saw was indeed what you just saw.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, the monk said:

He did well.........but his crossing is always poor so let's not count that !

MOTM then 

If you don't rate his crossing from the left then I agree with you - blame the manager for that though, everyone will tell you he is ineffective playing down the left. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The one that John Obi Mikel cleared off the line mate 

Guessing you didn’t watch? 

I did watch it yes.

Home TeamSheff WedAway TeamStoke

Possession

Home37%

Away63%

Shots

Home5

Away8

Shots on Target