Wednesday - V - Stoke (H) omdt

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Might be wrong but Pulis has only played 4 at the back since arriving? Unless sometimes in a defensive shape he dropped someone else in because we had 10 men at Preston and were defnending a lead at Swansea. Seems overall we play a 4. 

That will be four at the back when we have the ball. van aken will play left back and reach will play the role Odubajo has been doing. 

Unless he plans to plays Harris in the in the Odubajo role but I am not sure I see that as that would mean Shaw or Reach are the main striker. Might be the case.

Whatever permutation he goes with ....after bemoaning our lack of pace in the attacking third id be stunned if Harris wasn't one of the highest players up the park.

Harsh on Moses?

Perhaps it will be seen that way. But he put in a tremendous shift in the week and I'm sure the manager has an eye at the barmy fixtures storm heading in and that's a factor. 

Saved rather than dropped is my reading of it.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

En6nsdSW4AA44P1.jpg

Nope

Not likin that coat one bit

Generally don't like those styles of coats anyway but it doesn't help when the person wearing it has aligned the one button he has used up wrong!

Should have got his mum to make sure he looked OK before leaving the house, as long as he looks the part on the field though I couldn't care less. 

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Another goal and assist from Joao, he’s some player

Some on here actually labeled him as a terrible footballer!

He was raw and inconsistent but the talent was clear. I can understand the reason for selling him when we did as it had got to the point where 'needs must' in terms of generating some significant income. However, if the churn of players and recruitment had been managed properly, with his age and ability he would have been one to keep and move others on to generate the funds. 

Just now, N0rtherner said:

How does Odubajo get benched while JVA gets another chance? And where's Iorfa these days? Wasn't he fit just before the break?

Was just thinking this myself. 
After taking JvA off the other game I didn’t think he’d get another start. 
As per other comments on here only logical thought is Odubajo is being saved rather than dropped. 
or maybe he’ll get a run out for the last 30 mins?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF iS GOING ON

Pulis can't be playing Paterson up front

He's just told everyone he's a midfielder

lol

He is a midfielder but he's just playing as an advanced midfielder.....very advanced.lol

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes, he is for Reading. 

As Don Goodman said, he’s always had the talent, but he was never really given a decent run here. It’s what some of us were saying back then Looking forward to seeing him back here next week, but firing blanks obviously