Tomorrow

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope we have enough sense to shoot whenever we are in distance then!  a Reach or Bannan wonder goal would be nice. Not sure why they don’t try those like they use to a few seasons ago. 

Why don’t you wait at the ground and ask them ?

maybe they just need reminding 

Guest wilyfox

Tough game. O’Neill has them moving in the right direction again. If Fletcher’s out that’s a help to us, but Tyrese Campbell has been in terrific form. Similar threat as Ayew. 

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

No Fletcher for Stoke and they’ve just signed a 35 year old keeper on a free transfer due to injuries to their keepers, he’ll either play tomorrow or a young kid who’s got limited championship experience.

Gods are smiling on us....

3-0 to Stoke.

If only we had players that realised you can only win the game by getting the kicky thing into the netty thing.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4

Can anyone list all our injured players at the moment? How extensive is it? TP talking about 6 players that we are currently missing. I’m more optimistic for a win tomorrow against Stoke....but oh for a settled first XI. I really don’t know how they cope playing alongside different players every game, must be a nightmare.😬

10 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Can anyone list all our injured players at the moment? How extensive is it? TP talking about 6 players that we are currently missing. I’m more optimistic for a win tomorrow against Stoke....but oh for a settled first XI. I really don’t know how they cope playing alongside different players every game, must be a nightmare.😬

Westwood

Flint

Dunkley

Iorfa

Windass

Marriott

Though we only made one change and it was a simple like for like Windass for Rhodes.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Foolishly I’ve a really good feeling about tomorrow. 

Im hugely impressed with how organised and together we look already under Pulis. 

Ive always thought we had some very good players (apart from up front), and have a much higher opinion of Reach, Bannan, Lees, Palmer, Harris than most. Pulis will get the best out of pretty much every player.

I know there’s likely to be 0, 1 or max 2 goals in the game (though 2 is basically a feast of football to us) but I’m really looking forward to it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1