Pulis goes nuts over the Paterson nuts grab

"I don't really want to get involved in that.

"I think what the lad did was ridiculous really. Did he do it for Callum to react and try and get the kid sent off? That’s the only reason I can think why he did it.

"But it is ridiculous and something that should not happen in professional sport and fingers crossed we won’t see it again.

"I think Callum's reaction was absolutely fabulous by not reacting back to the lad.

"Paterson has been a big shining light here in the two games that we have played. He has been outstanding for us and he will have a big, big part to play over the next few months."

"He has got so many strings to his bow," he said, "If we get it all fixed an identity to the team which takes longer than two weeks to do, I’d love to see Callum arriving in the box late.

"I think he is brave and attacks the ball well and I think he would score goals. I think he could get you 10 to 15 goals from midfield and that's something that every club in this league would love to have.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"I don't really want to get involved in that.

"I think what the lad did was ridiculous really. Did he do it for Callum to react and try and get the kid sent off? That’s the only reason I can think why he did it.

"But it is ridiculous and something that should not happen in professional sport and fingers crossed we won’t see it again.

"I think Callum's reaction was absolutely fabulous by not reacting back to the lad.

"Paterson has been a big shining light here in the two games that we have played. He has been outstanding for us and he will have a big, big part to play over the next few months."

"He has got so many strings to his bow," he said, "If we get it all fixed an identity to the team which takes longer than two weeks to do, I’d love to see Callum arriving in the box late.

"I think he is brave and attacks the ball well and I think he would score goals. I think he could get you 10 to 15 goals from midfield and that's something that every club in this league would love to have.

Glad he doesn't want to get involved....

Good man.

• Haha 3

Whatever anyone thinks of TP’s football the bloke does know how to be a football manager. 

By the way, are we calling him TP now? I kind of wanted to but thought TP was the abbreviation for Toilet Paper so have been referring to him as Pulis. If TP is the way forward I’m happy to roll with it. Maybe someone should start a thread to confirm?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 hour ago, heppers said:

Sexual assault. It was disgusting. Dirty animal. No better than Jimmy Savile.

Now then, now then.

4 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

I hope Paterson does find a position to suit, it's seems like he is a very likeable guy. Something we need after the recent rumours of dressing room unrest.

If your playing him in midfield, which it sounds like centre midfield, who do you drop, or formation do you play?

I think it would be a 4-3-3 with Paterson playing in the hole (Ooh err missus! Stop it!). 

• Haha 1