Tony Pulis on the Sheffield Wednesday squad

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 09.36.27.jpg

I have watched videos of the lads who have not played and then I have seen them in training.

We have to try and get some consistency with the team.

I don’t like to change the team too much. I like them to grow into what we need to achieve.

The players’ attitude has been fantastic. We deserved a little more than what we have probably got.

There is a weakness that we need to sort out.

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

44 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Also very quick to say Bannan needs to be in the final third more

Yet another simple thing that was plain as day to see

Absolutely. I listen to him and think” yep exactly “. Used to listen to monk and think “ WTF”

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
On 27/11/2020 at 09:48, @owlstalk said:

Pulis says he sees Paterson ideally as someone who arrives in the box late in his system.

Well he's in luck there

On 27/11/2020 at 10:18, gurujuan said:

Pace and power up front, who’d have thought it Might be worth a try though

Hopefully we'll get Pigott and Gayle or someone similar, in January, along with a winger, left back and a defensive holding midfielder. Till then, Pulis is at least looking to play to the strengths of the players we currently have, unlike the previous manager. Hopefully Pulis' know how will get more out of them, in time. 

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Hopefully we'll get Pigott and Gayle or someone similar, in January, along with a winger, left back and a defensive holding midfielder. Till then, Pulis is at least looking to play to the strengths of the players we currently have, unlike the previous manager. Hopefully Pulis' know how will get more out of them, in time. 

Nobody would turn their noses up at Gayle, well nobody at this level. Pigott I’m not sure about though, but definitely a powerful number nine to lead the line.