26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

• 2 Games
  • O (zero) Wins
  • 1 Draw
  • 1 Defeat
  • 1 Goal scored
  • Possible Points - 6
  • Actual Points Achieved - 1  
  • Brings back Westwood who lost us a game and went off after 10 minutes in the next one
  • Brings back Luongo then says he's still recovering from a cartilage injury and shouldn't have been on the pitch

If Garry Monk had done the above what would you have said about that?

1 more point than we got from

the corresponding fixtures last season and in all fairness Windass cost us at least a point at Preston. Let’s be honest Pulis has spotted the right problems in less than two weeks. Monk just saw problems where they wasn’t any and caused unnecessary problems from

being a sh!t manager?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I’m not sure how I feel about Paterson being a midfielder. Seems that’s the one position he hasn’t played before. I feel we miss his physical side upfront. 

He scored  10 goals from midfield (top score for Cardiff) when they got promoted under Warnock 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

• 2 Games
  • O (zero) Wins
  • 1 Draw
  • 1 Defeat
  • 1 Goal scored
  • Possible Points - 6
  • Actual Points Achieved - 1  
  • Brings back Westwood who lost us a game and went off after 10 minutes in the next one
  • Brings back Luongo then says he's still recovering from a cartilage injury and shouldn't have been on the pitch

If Garry Monk had done the above what would you have said about that?

If Real Madrid pulled on Wednesday shirts and played at Preston we'd still probably lose.

We've been losing there for almost a century.

Swansea are a better team than us and were at home.

A point, even with the team we had in Chansiri's early days, would have been viewed as a good result.

It's harsh to judge a manager negatively after only two games, and the performance at Swansea was pretty good.

If we play like that in more winnable fixtures then we'll have no problems.

This isn't Pulis' team and he's had little more than a week to work with and assess the players.

Monk's record here was absolutely shocking, indefensible, and persisted for the best part of a year.

It must rank as one of the worst in the club's history

There probably isn't another manager in the country who could have survived a run like that.

Monk cannot accuse Chansiri of not backing him, and the choice was sack him or go down.

With the Pale One in charge we were dead men walking.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

My post wasn't a serious one mate - I was just teasing Jim as he basically roasted Garry Monk for those kind of things

lol

Pulis has already impressed me a lot - I really like him and his cold hard straight talk

I'm really looking forward to games again

Ahh sorry mate my bad 🤦 missed what Jim said.

Yes he's certainly no nonsense isn't he. Hopefully he'll get the club turned round and the foundations re set. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, McRightSide said:

That would be the obvious choice, but I don't know that he's going to want to disrupt what Odubajo has got going on...

He played on the left last game too remember 

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

My post wasn't a serious one mate - I was just teasing Jim as he basically roasted Garry Monk for those kind of things

lol

Pulis has already impressed me a lot - I really like him and his cold hard straight talk

I'm really looking forward to games again

I think that’s how a lot of us are feeling. Certainly wasn’t my choice as manager, but I’ve been very impressed by what he has done and said so far.

• Love 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, McRightSide said:

He certainly didn’t play left back

It was basically a left back. We were pinned in second half.  Might as well have been a left back.