Swansea boss Steve Cooper says of their goal being disallowed : "it's personal"

11 hours ago, ANDY said:

By eck 

he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. 

is there an uglier manager ? 

Thought it was one of those Hillbilly pictures from Tennessee!

The game was 90mins long, Swansea had plenty of time but they could not break us down, without Ayew we held them comfortably.   Swansea had no answer.  

I have never understood the thought process of berating refs.  Is he thinking the next ref will get them more because he is moaning all decisions go against them? 

When you look at that goal it was a complete scuffle.  Ayew was just barging and kicking and then not sure who it was but the overhead kick looks like before he hit the ball he hit one of our players.  Not sure about a foul on Wildsmith although just as corner was taken Wildsmith did push a player away so guessing there was some grabbing or something so could have been that, I think in those instances when it gets a bit crazy you could probably pick out multiple fouls from both sides but it generally in those 50/50 times goes in the defenders favour, so in that instance then yes it was never going to go in Swansea's favour because if the ref can see multiple fouls from both sides in the mele it would hardly be fair unless there was an obvious one to give a penalty.

• Love 2

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 06.59.01.jpg

“Apparently it was a foul on the goalkeeper that he blew the whistle for. Good luck in writing about that one, whatever it was,” said Cooper in the moments after the match.

“But it was a performance I predicted from the official and one that I spoke to the governing body about a few days ago. My prediction was right.

“One thing was for sure, that, whatever the decision was, it was not going to us. It's personal unfortunately.”

He looks wasted. He’s been on some top gear that lad. 

• Haha 1