Swansea boss Steve Cooper says of their goal being disallowed : "it's personal"

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 06.59.01.jpg

“Apparently it was a foul on the goalkeeper that he blew the whistle for. Good luck in writing about that one, whatever it was,” said Cooper in the moments after the match.

“But it was a performance I predicted from the official and one that I spoke to the governing body about a few days ago. My prediction was right.

“One thing was for sure, that, whatever the decision was, it was not going to us. It's personal unfortunately.”

Steve Cooper last night in the changing room after everyone left.😆 Anyway we were very lucky with that goal though.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

“Apparently it was a foul on the goalkeeper that he blew the whistle for. Good luck in writing about that one, whatever it was,” said Cooper in the moments after the match.

“But it was a performance I predicted from the official and one that I spoke to the governing body about a few days ago. My prediction was right.

“One thing was for sure, that, whatever the decision was, it was not going to us. It's personal unfortunately.”

He's done well for himself since his acting days in ' The Hills Have Eyes'.. 

806609139_tenor(1).gif.e35f7fb00c25d185187207eeb8ba2dc6.gif

• Haha 1

20201126090348.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Look you, boyo, you were lucky to get a point.

54 minutes ago, Alb1owl said:

All these comments about his looks remind of an interview with Luke Chadwick. It wrecked his confidence and had a huge impact on his mental health. 

Let’s bet better than that. 

I was going to post the same.

FFS let's all have a laugh at the bloke because he doesn't look like Brad Pitt

Whats next disabled people.

• Like 7

He's partially right, the power of Wednesday is too strong for smaller clubs, we hold so much sway over referees and the authorities.

However, he's wrong to say it was personal, it wasn't.  Whoever we play against, we'll decide whether to disallow a goal or not and we decided to disallow it yesterday because it would have been very inconvenient for us.

• Haha 1