Ahmed Musa

Guest hirstysfags

A wide attacker, rather than a winger. If he’s fit, and that’s a big if, then his pace would definitely be useful, as without Harris playing as a winger, we don’t have pace in the final third. Would probably struggle without a target man, or at least someone to hold the ball up

If we wanted to pair him with a target man striker, a couple of veteran number 9s who could be available cheaply, playing in Belgium. Mboyo of Kortrijk, and former Norwich front man Mbokani of Antwerp. Both are getting on a bit now but have been doing well in the Belgian League, often a good hunting ground these days

• Like 1

I don't know him. Looking at his Wiki it looks like he was highly rated and has lost his way. He was much higher quality than we have currently so he would improve us.

As far as his lack of goals is conceren maybe he will have more luck in the Championship. His pace will force the opposition back line further back which can't be a bad thing.

I wouldn't break the bank on wages but if we can do this at the right price I'd jump at it. It's one of those special situations we've found when we first came back to the Championship similar to loovens, Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson.

If anyone gan get this guy back on the straight and narrow it is Pulis. Hopefully we can sell him on for a few bob.

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Welcome aboard Ahmed!

I shall look forward to you forming an almost telepathic partnership with our other probably free transfer signee Mario Balotelli!

I’ll book my Wembley hotel now ready for the playoff final 👍👍👍

Lump on people. Lump on!

I would lump on but I haven't got anything to lump on with after the last time someone on here told me to lump on.

1 hour ago, Jwowl said:

Watching those goals upsets me

cant remember the last time we actually created any chances like those 

Absolutely - not seen a defence splitting pass or threaded ball through for what seems years...

Get this bloke and then let's sort the midfeld.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Welcome aboard Ahmed!

I shall look forward to you forming an almost telepathic partnership with our other probably free transfer signee Mario Balotelli!

I’ll book my Wembley hotel now ready for the playoff final 👍👍👍

Lump on people. Lump on!

Jack Wilshere has just block booked all the Wembley hotels for his family.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, prowl said:

I would lump on but I haven't got anything to lump on with after the last time someone on here told me to lump on.

Are you saying that Owlstalk is often filled with baseless and inaccurate betting advice based on false ‘in the know’ knowledge?

Doesn’t sound like the Owlstalk I know and love!

• Like 1