Will we see an improved Westwood tonight?

5 hours ago, cowl said:

And thank you for moderating the tone of your posts on this topic too.

Despite you feeling the need to remove my posts, I'm glad they hit home all the same.

Hopefully, discussions upon the current keeper problem at Wednesday can be much less volatile now.

I had a post removed too.............asked for an explanation why more than once , didnt get one.

Anyway................."Westy"

It was a big mistake by Pulis to bring him in after so long out , he should have played a couple of practice / U23 games first , and more to the point Wildsmith had done nothing wrong in his previous few games.

As for tonight.........i fear his rustiness / lack of game time / form may well lead to another mistake which could cost us again........i hope not.

17 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

It was a big mistake by Pulis to bring him in after so long out , he should have played a couple of practice / U23 games first , and more to the point Wildsmith had done nothing wrong in his previous few games.

Big time

Let's hope it doesn't repeat tonight

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox

Haha I’m shocked. Who would have thought he’d breakdown after a year without playing..? ..it’s almost as though it was bloody obvious! 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Your ticket prices have been rocketing up to pay for his injuries and blunders 

Probably a list as long as your arm that can be levelled at over the past few years.

Him, Hooper, Abdi, I’m gonna stop now because it’s frankly depressing.

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

Probably a list as long as your arm that can be levelled at over the past few years.

Him, Hooper, Abdi, I’m gonna stop now because it’s frankly depressing.

So true mate

Hopefully we can move out of that era once and for all and push on with fitter players who can last a season without a breakdown or injury 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop