Swansea City vs. Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Ill take that, the quality difference especially up top was amazing.  Credit to the players they scrapped for that one.  Only Ayew made the difference for Swansea, wish we had someone that could score for fun like that.   We have a few tough games on a row,  going to be tough with so many injuries..  Dont think the 9 man subs bench and 5 subs is helping us at all with so many injuries and suspensions.  Hopefully there will be a few quid to spend in the transfer window, maybe get a loan or two in, we need some real goal threat.

• Like 2

FT 1-1

That's it.  

Happy with the result.  A hard fought point against a tough team in Swansea.

No complaints from me.  

Great to finally see us start playing some football again and looking more like a team.

We defended well for most of the game bar the defensive lapse from Van Aken.  The players certainly put a proper shift in.  

Get in.  

Actually starting to look forward to the next game against Stoke at home.  It's going to be a cracker.

Have a nice evening all.

Onwards and upwards.

UTO!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Great result!

Good performance

Lucky at the end as there was no foul 

Apart from a handball and a dive by Ayew claiming he had been kicked in the head. 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Or maybe how good Ayew was 

But Owlstalk always needs a scapegoat i guess

He aint good enough mate, he is so easy to get off balance, shift him one way and he cant get back quick enough. 

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

FT 1-1

That's it.  

Happy with the result.  A hard fought point against a tough team in Swansea.

No complaints from me.  

Great to finally see us start playing some football again and looking more like a team.

We defended well for most of the game bar the defensive lapse from Van Aken.  The players certainly put a proper shift in.  

Get in.  

Actually starting to look forward to the next game against Stoke at home.  It's going to be a cracker.

Have a nice evening all.

Onwards and upwards.

UTO!!

If you had said 1-1 before the game I would have taken it... Swansea will be up there at the end of the season, especially if Ayew keeps playing the way he is.

• Like 1