Swansea City vs. Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

4 hours ago, Pieman said:

1-2 Wednesday. Lees corner and 30 yard Reachy Howitzer.

Reach hasn't done one of his screamers in a very long time.  I wish he would get back to it, regular as clockwork at one time. He rarely troubles the keeper these days.

Nice one Snoots, I also agree that this should be Tony's first proper game.  

So I will stick with the same prediction as I had the last game, a Wednesday win coming up.  Smash and grab.  1 nil to the Wednesday.  Rhodes the scorer.

UTO!!

15 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Good man! That's the spirit!

'Kick his head-in in the tunnel at full time'......Good man, now, that is the spirit!

I'm going for a stultifying 1-0 to the mighty Wednesday. UTO.

P.S. ...will they sack Wilder....coming soon to the Moral Maze. UTO FTB.

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm past even worried....I'm bothered, but it seems theres nowt can be done...Pulis is just another f.ooker shoutin' "Clear" and pumping on a f.ookin' corpse!

Happy new year!!!

Exactly how I feel. 

I don't get angry anymore, but just to see us have some pops at goal would be nice.

37 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Exactly how I feel. 

I don't get angry anymore, but just to see us have some pops at goal would be nice.

Same here mate. I find myself just laughing when we concede or lose now. Apathy has set in big time. 

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Same here mate. I find myself just laughing when we concede or lose now. Apathy has set in big time. 

I think there seems more to worry about in life at the moment.used to get a good feeling about a game,but we usually go a goal down quickly and all the excitement drifts away.then waiting for the next game,and so it goes on.u.t.o.

28 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

im still at the stage where I get right mardy when we lose. I must be a nightmare to live with when Wednesday play (probably am when they don’t to be fair). 

• Like 2