Swansea City vs. Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

2 hours ago, Morepork said:

My expectations are low but, if we do the following I'll be happy - 

Turn up.

Remember the kit.

Have 11 players.

Kick the ball.

Anything else is a bonus......

Finishing with 11 players on the pitch will be a bonus!

Womder who will get a red tonight?

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Finishing with 11 players on the pitch will be a bonus!

Womder who will get a red tonight?

Indeed, we have mastered the art of having no fight but getting players sent off regardless.....quite a feat!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You know more about football than me Snoots. I assume you played above Sunday League. For me, Sunday League and watching the Wednesday.

So I've no idea. Hopefully the mighty Owls will have an idea though. Come on you Blues!

• Love 1

I’m certain we’ll be very hard to break down tonight. And, as our penalty v Bournemouth is our only goal in the last six games, a nil-nil has to be quite a likely result. 

Can’t imagine Pulis changing his approach after only trying it for 15 minutes. Will he at last try Rhodes for Windass, or perhaps push Paterson higher and play Brown or Kachunga behind?

Monk and the players wasted the matches against the weakest teams in the division. We now need to start picking up draws and the odd win against the likes of Swansea, Reading and Norwich. Fingers crossed we start doing so tonight.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Brommers said:

Not won on a Wednesday since 2007, wow that's frightening. Maybe we need to change our name. Suggestions anyone?

Sheffield Wednesday Afternoon ? 
That’s when we used to play and is more specific and can avoid those stats ! 

• Love 1

Really tough game tonight against a quality side. A draw would be a brilliant result usually but with the position we find ourselves in we desperately need the 3 points. Hopefully this will be similar to the Bournemouth game. Come on Wednesday!!!

• Like 1

Fear the worst, will be watching with some form of hope, and if we get through 20 mins without conceding or going down to 10, I will consider it a moral victory..
I see us running out of steam halfway thru 2nd half, and losing 2-0.

But, my waters tell me Derby & Coventry will lose again, so we'll not lose ground..

• Like 1