Jump to content

Swansea City vs. Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Not won on a Wednesday since 2007, wow that's frightening. Maybe we need to change our name. Suggestions anyone?

 

I'm actually hoping that's one of my poorly researched false stats.

 

Though sadly...I wouldn't be surprised that it were true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

I'm actually hoping that's one of my poorly researched false stats.

 

Though sadly...I wouldn't be surprised that it were true.

Maybe changing name was a bit of an overreaction. We should just refuse to play on a Wednesday. Rather ironic.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

I'm actually hoping that's one of my poorly researched false stats.

 

Though sadly...I wouldn't be surprised that it were true.

The way things have been going lately, I’d have believed you if you’d said we hadn’t won since 2007 full stop. 
 

As for the game, we are due a win down there. It would be as surprising as our win against Cardiff this season, so I’m not expecting owt but you never know.....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brommers said:

Not won on a Wednesday since 2007, wow that's frightening. Maybe we need to change our name. Suggestions anyone?

 

I nearly spat out my Courvoisier at this stat until I thought about it and realised his Lordship was either teasing or making sh*t up. The rascal. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, alanharper said:

 

I nearly spat out my Courvoisier at this stat until I thought about it and realised his Lordship was either teasing or making sh*t up. The rascal. 

 

I've just tweeted it out and quoted the Lord. According to the rules of the Internet it is now a certifiable fact! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...