Preston player charged

Guest whowantstoberich

How can people say it isn’t sexually motivated? There is a pic of him feeling another players ass going around. Clearly it’s something he enjoys 

9 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Great. Just realised it’s bedtime and I’m going to be dreaming about this nonsense now!

Curse you Owls talk with your top quality todger based banter, curse you!!!

Whatever you do, don’t think about them wearing nipple tassels and being covered in whipped cream 

lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

The only fair and reasonable punishment for this heinous crime is a 12 point deduction imho.

To be reduced to 6 points when the excitement dies down ?  lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

2 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

How can people say it isn’t sexually motivated? There is a pic of him feeling another players ass going around. Clearly it’s something he enjoys 

Its just tactics to wind up opposition players. Its nothing new. 

• Like 1

This is all incredibly strange and I want to say I'm not livid or baying for blood. 

But following the fact that there have been two extensive bans in rugby, I really feel that the FA have completely poo the bed with this one. I really thought they would in these times have made a very large point about a piece of sexual assault on a football pitch. Very strange. 

• Like 2

I can see both sides of this. It's sh11thousery to get a reaction, probably. But for me it is so far out of order it's bordering on untrue. Do that in any work place, for any reason and you're looking at disciplinary actions surely. The fact that it's being seen as a way to wind someone up shouldn't obscure the fact that it is basically a sexual assault. Looks like he's been charged under FA rule E3 which I think is bringing the game into disrepute type stuff. Probably carries a 1 or 3 match ban as standard. Personally I think it goes further than that though, especially as he did it twice. Its a premeditated assault for me. OK nobody was hurt or injured but its really not acceptable for this kind of thing to happen. 

• Like 3

End of the day, I’m no prude or in the ‘PC’ brigade which many on here are.  But, I’m expecting a big ban here given the world we live in and what’s happened in rugby union and rugby league recently. Plus I find it proper weird what Fisher did. 

Fisher should be looking at a minimum ban of 6 games, potentially 10 games for this

can you imagine if it was the other way not only would paterson get charged for that im pretty sure the r word would have got mentioned ,he would make national tv and would have to hide away somewhere from the press.  to say this has gone under the radar in national press is an understatement , all i can think is its small news lol 

10 hours ago, Manwë said:

The onus is never on the defendant, ever. 

All this nonsense about criminal action is embarrassing.   Van Aken better be expected a dawn raid from the plod for his challenge, and Windass is looking at a three year stretch for his sending off.

you would open a can of worms regards whats the appropriate punishment  for. ie you can  get 3 grand fine for not paying bbc there 160 quid , attack somebody what needs hospital treatment from it and get away with a small fine. steal break in do what ever like local lowlife do near me and no jail time . but if anyone slips out a word even by accident and there finished in there career its a strange world we are living in. and the last part is certainly something ive never done and i think its very wrong but im seeing such injustices now its unreal. 

Needs to be made an example of.

These players are role models to the younger generation. Reading comments on twitter with fans saying it's just banter is not acceptable.

Imagine this happening in your kids Sunday league game. I'm sure this wouldn't go down well at all.

As others have mentioned if you did this in public you would be in a lot of trouble. This is 2020.

• Like 3

I know there's a few people bemoaning this as just a prank but it would be double standards in British sport to have some sports like Rugby Union and Rugby League handing out severe bans and for football to be turning a blind eye. It sends out the wrong message.

• Like 2