Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m not sure if that is actually right to be honest. I’m pretty sure the onus is on the defendant to prove that it wasn’t sexually motivated. Even if he can prove it, it won’t be much fun sitting down in the cop shop and then possibly in court having to explain that youre not a pervert, particularly given that your proof that your not a perverted is that your just a cheating sh1th0use. Anyway- how do you go about proving that? Do you think he keeps pre-match notes of what cheating he’s going to do on a game by game basis?

he deffo will regret doing this (unless he is actually a perv and only got into football to touch other men in public- which actually sadly he wouldn’t be the first pervert in the game!). 
Anyway, up the Owls!

Christ- even that sounds bad in the context of this thread 😱

The onus is never on the defendant, ever. 

 

All this nonsense about criminal action is embarrassing.   Van Aken better be expected a dawn raid from the plod for his challenge, and Windass is looking at a three year stretch for his sending off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If it was you would have called the police to report it?

Nope. I would probably have got sent off because I would have nutted the fool.

Nutted as in head butted. Not in any other possible permutation of the expression nutting!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manwë said:

The onus is never on the defendant, ever. 

 

All this nonsense about criminal action is embarrassing.   Van Aken better be expected a dawn raid from the plod for his challenge, and Windass is looking at a three year stretch for his sending off.

Aside from the whole thread being embarrassing (particularly many of my own posts) I would happily bet there will be cops looking at this now. 
And yes the legal system in the UK is based on innocent until proven guilty but if you have evidence of a crime against you (like a video of it) and evidence a particular factor was an aggravating one (such as sexual predation, maybe shown by this being a repeat offence) you absolutely do have to give evidence to prove mitigation against the case being made against you. 
As I said earlier there is cheating and winding up going on all the time in games. I have never seen this though.

It is a bit odd isn’t it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Without shooting off at a tangent WTF:

I had the soundbar on again ...

And I heard the ref ask Pogo "what's with the 1920's moustache?"

And he asked Fisher "what the bloody hell do you think you're playing at laddie?

Fisher replied "just practicing some dance moves ref" 

What moves are they then? 

Pogo cut in ...

"Well ref if he carries on doing that my next dance will be the Black Bottom" .

 

 

 

 

I'll get my lame jacket .........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

In the same circumstances would you report it to the authorities?  Not interested in what you expect, I'm interested in what you would do 

In the same circumstances? Such as the examples I gave? No I wouldn't dial 999. I'd deal with it in much the same way Paterson did. I'd also feel vindicated to lash out, if it kept on, as it did. I wouldn't lose much sleep. Then there's me in big trouble. Paterson reacted how I'd hope I would, but I would want consequences for whoever did it. Err, can you not touch my ********, ever. 

 

How I think it should be dealt with in a high profile football game, watched by thousands of people, then talked about by thousands of others, loads of which are saying 'ah it's no big deal, it happens...' It's a different thing.  I think he should be hit with a substantial ban. I can't believe we're even talking about it. As I go about doing what I want / enjoy / paid to do, can you please not fondle my ********?

 

I'm sure you're about to hit me with your point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hotten Owl said:

In the same circumstances? Such as the examples I gave? No I wouldn't dial 999. I'd deal with it in much the same way Paterson did. I'd also feel vindicated to lash out, if it kept on, as it did. I wouldn't lose much sleep. Then there's me in big trouble. Paterson reacted how I'd hope I would, but I would want consequences for whoever did it. Err, can you not touch my ********, ever. 

 

How I think it should be dealt with in a high profile football game, watched by thousands of people, then talked about by thousands of others, loads of which are saying 'ah it's no big deal, it happens...' It's a different thing.  I think he should be hit with a substantial ban. I can't believe we're even talking about it. As I go about doing what I want / enjoy / paid to do, can you please not fondle my ********?

 

I'm sure you're about to hit me with your point?

 

Thee is no point just curious about your view thats all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

In the same circumstances? Such as the examples I gave? No I wouldn't dial 999. I'd deal with it in much the same way Paterson did. I'd also feel vindicated to lash out, if it kept on, as it did. I wouldn't lose much sleep. Then there's me in big trouble. Paterson reacted how I'd hope I would, but I would want consequences for whoever did it. Err, can you not touch my ********, ever. 

 

How I think it should be dealt with in a high profile football game, watched by thousands of people, then talked about by thousands of others, loads of which are saying 'ah it's no big deal, it happens...' It's a different thing.  I think he should be hit with a substantial ban. I can't believe we're even talking about it. As I go about doing what I want / enjoy / paid to do, can you please not fondle my ********?

 

I'm sure you're about to hit me with your point?

I'm sure you're about to hit me with your point? 😱

 

jesus, I’m seeing it everywhere now...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I think some footballers are not all that err...smart?

Cameras all over the place, you might forgive a spur of the moment tantrum..

But that was premeditated..obviously did it to get him worked up...

 

 

 

 

 

images.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m not sure if that is actually right to be honest. I’m pretty sure the onus is on the defendant to prove that it wasn’t sexually motivated. Even if he can prove it, it won’t be much fun sitting down in the cop shop and then possibly in court having to explain that youre not a pervert, particularly given that your proof that your not a perverted is that your just a cheating sh1th0use. Anyway- how do you go about proving that? Do you think he keeps pre-match notes of what cheating he’s going to do on a game by game basis?

he deffo will regret doing this (unless he is actually a perv and only got into football to touch other men in public- which actually sadly he wouldn’t be the first pervert in the game!). 
Anyway, up the Owls!

Christ- even that sounds bad in the context of this thread 😱

If fans were in the stadiums they would make his life a misery. There must be some chant good options to embarrass to 2@.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prowl said:

If fans were in the stadiums they would make his life a misery. There must be some chant good options to embarrass to 2@.

I am very keen for this to be followed up extensively.

My started for 10 was ‘Darnel Fisher, is a w**ker, is a w**ker’ on repeat. 
 

must be some budding songsmiths out there?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...