Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I keep asking @OWLERTON GHOSTto meet me at the Tool Shed for a pre match fondle, but he prefers to go to Beres for his crust covered pork.

You should offer to buy his Breres crust covered pork if he meets you at the Tool Shed. Bribery might just work.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no way he would get done for indecent assault as the offence has to have sexual motivation. If Patterson makes a complaint, there’s a clear case of common assault though. Unlikely though, hopefully the little ****** will jäger a ten match ban. Bad example to young people etc etc

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I keep asking @OWLERTON GHOSTto meet me at the Tool Shed for a pre match fondle, but he prefers to go to Beres for his crust covered pork.

 

Why would he be interested in a mere fondle when he can go elsewhere for a proper pork? Up your game, mate.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nut said:

And I would imagine caused him a fair bit of embarrassment now it's all over social media. 

It’s the best bit of publicity he’s had on here. I reckon he’ll be lovin’ it.

 

I’m sure the intent is to cause a reaction (no more crap puns from me), for that alone they’re should be a stewards enquiry and hopefully he’ll get a ban.

 

Ian Wright recently admitted he was a bit naughty when trying to wind the opposition up - remember him yanking Reggie Blinker’s locks. Would he get away with it now ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If it was you would have called the police to report it?

I sort of expect not to have to. If we really need a reminder, well... I don't know what to say.

 

Playing football: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want to defend the corner, I'm trying to head it in.

Waiting for a job interview: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want the job too, but it's really not right is it.

Queuing outside Sainsburys: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want to get in the shop before me, but we've all got shopping to do. 

Waiting at the bus stop... 

 

I wouldn't expect to have to call the police. I'm not sure what point you're making. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

There’s no way he would get done for indecent assault as the offence has to have sexual motivation. If Patterson makes a complaint, there’s a clear case of common assault though. Unlikely though, hopefully the little ****** will jäger a ten match ban. Bad example to young people etc etc

I’m not sure if that is actually right to be honest. I’m pretty sure the onus is on the defendant to prove that it wasn’t sexually motivated. Even if he can prove it, it won’t be much fun sitting down in the cop shop and then possibly in court having to explain that youre not a pervert, particularly given that your proof that your not a perverted is that your just a cheating sh1th0use. Anyway- how do you go about proving that? Do you think he keeps pre-match notes of what cheating he’s going to do on a game by game basis?

he deffo will regret doing this (unless he is actually a perv and only got into football to touch other men in public- which actually sadly he wouldn’t be the first pervert in the game!). 
Anyway, up the Owls!

Christ- even that sounds bad in the context of this thread 😱

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

I sort of expect not to have to. If we really need a reminder, well... I don't know what to say.

 

Playing football: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want to defend the corner, I'm trying to head it in.

Waiting for a job interview: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want the job too, but it's really not right is it.

Queuing outside Sainsburys: Can you not fondle my ******** please. I appreciate you want to get in the shop before me, but we've all got shopping to do. 

Waiting at the bus stop... 

 

I wouldn't expect to have to call the police. I'm not sure what point you're making. 

 

In the same circumstances would you report it to the authorities?  Not interested in what you expect, I'm interested in what you would do 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...