Wilshere Interest......

Perhaps we could give him lots of money and his own treatment table?? 😂😂     No Thanks👎

WILSHERE INTEREST

Make of this what you will. Rumours on Twitter claim that Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham United are among the clubs chasing former West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere.

He is currently a free agent having left the Hammers earlier this year. There are also reports he could go to the MLS.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I can't in a million years see there being any substance to this but fans turning their nose up at Jack Wilshere and Mario Balotelli really?

yeah I am.... we need players to lay it all on the line, not wrap their t1ts in at the 1st sign of adversity.

F*ck those guys!! 

3 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

yeah I am.... we need players to lay it all on the line, not wrap their t1ts in at the 1st sign of adversity.

F*ck those guys!! 

How do you know they wouldn't? Can't say many of our players put everything on the line otherwise we'd be out the bottom three by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Perhaps we could give him lots of money and his own treatment table?? 😂😂     No Thanks👎

WILSHERE INTEREST

Make of this what you will. Rumours on Twitter claim that Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham United are among the clubs chasing former West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere.

He is currently a free agent having left the Hammers earlier this year. There are also reports he could go to the MLS.

Five year contract please!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I can't in a million years see there being any substance to this but fans turning their nose up at Jack Wilshere and Mario Balotelli really?

100%

Fans: " we need a someone who can score goals"

29 year old premier league winning italian international on a free 

Fans: " we dont want that loose cannon any where near our club" "to much of a liability" "just use us as a shop window"

Fans: "we lack creativity"

29 year old creative England International on a free 

Fans: "we dont want that injury prone money grabber" "just using us to get fit" 2just using us as a shop window"

Got to love it haven't you lollol

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

How do you know they wouldn't? Can't say many of our players put everything on the line otherwise we'd be out the bottom three by now.

Disagree, our players are just pretty crap.

These two have amazing talent, just never recognised it properly.

This conversation wouldn't be even happening if JW and MB had even hit 75% of their capabilities as players.

2 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

F*ck those guys!! 

Come on, look at what it takes to go to a world cup as well as consistently compete and win trophies at the top end of the toughest leagues in the world. 

Balotelli and Wilshire have achieved what they have down to a tonne of hard work, going through adversity at the highest level amongst some of the best players in the world. It's not all feet up and cream cakes for lunch at the top. 

Our current team is really really low on classy operators, Bannan aside we have no real sparks in the team. 

If the price and deal was right, signing both Wilshire and Balotelli would improve our team no end, as we'd have someone who can actually create chances and someone who can score! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Come on, look at what it takes to go to a world cup as well as consistently compete and win trophies at the top end of the toughest leagues in the world. 

Balotelli and Wilshire have achieved what they have down to a tonne of hard work, going through adversity at the highest level amongst some of the best players in the world. It's not all feet up and cream cakes for lunch at the top. 

Our current team is really really low on classy operators, Bannan aside we have no real sparks in the team. 

If the price and deal was right, signing both Wilshire and Balotelli would improve our team no end, as we'd have someone who can actually create chances and someone who can score! 

I'm actually amazed this conversation is happening, its like people actually believe that either of those players would come and play for us.

Matron pass the drink....

• Like 2

Just now, Tea Baggins said:

I'm actually amazed this conversation is happening, its like people actually believe that either of those players would come and play for us.

Matron pass the drink....

I didn't say they would, but you claiming players of the calibre of wilshire and balotelli "wrap their t1ts at any sign of adversity" makes me wonder if you've been smoking spice alongside that drink 

lol

• Like 1

Just now, 0742 said:

I didn't say they would, but you claiming players of the calibre of wilshire and balotelli "wrap their t1ts at any sign of adversity" makes me wonder if you've been smoking spice alongside that drink 

lol

Course they would.

Wiltshire would go injured, Ballotelli would do something crazy as shiiit.

I cannot handle another era of Abdi and Forestieri (apart from 1st season) 

• Haha 1