Who would you keep out of our current first team squad.

Who is worth keeping out of our current First Team squad?   

108 members have voted

1. 1. From the players listed, who do you think is worth keeping?

• Westwood
    • Dawson
    • Wildsmith
    • Render
    • Palmer
    • JVA
    • Flint
    • Borner
    • Lees
    • Urhoghide
    • Moses
    • Dunkley
    • Iorfa
    • Penny
    • Brennan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 11:53

Wildsmith as he’s our only remotely decent keeper. Would like to see us sign a proper number 1 with him as back up . 

iorfa , lees and borner have all been decent this year and Palmer is a decent squad player . Don’t know enough about render or Brennan . The rest can go 

I put the players I think are decent but it's not as simple as that really. Whether I would keep them would depend on wages and injury record. Lees is decent but I bet he's on good wages, is he worth those wages....maybe not.

Westwood, I don't know how good he is after a years gardening and he's on big wages, is he good value? Maybe not.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, prowl said:

I put the players I think are decent but it's not as simple as that really. Whether I would keep them would depend on wages and injury record. Lees is decent but I bet he's on good wages, is he worth those wages....maybe not.

Westwood, I don't know how good he is after a years gardening and he's on big wages, is he good value? Maybe not.

Westwood isn't going to pull any trees up even after 12 months gardening leave. 

28 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Looking over the 2 posts it just shows how crap our squad is. The rebuild job that Monk was doing is shocking. 

It's worrying that 11 people have voted to keep a player with one good leg who hasn't even played for us yet. 

That must indicate how poor our team is in the eyes of our supporters. 

Depends on what happens between now and the end of the season. Should we go down, which I think people still aren't taking that seriously, then some of those players would be top end League One players you'd think.

I voted for three or four...but I could have easily voted for none. 

Not sure I've seen enough from any of them in recent times to make me think we absolutely must keep them. 

Even the ones I somewhat rate can be pretty hit and miss. 

5 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Depends on what happens between now and the end of the season. Should we go down, which I think people still aren't taking that seriously, then some of those players would be top end League One players you'd think.

From our two previous experiences with that division, I wouldn't make any assumptions on that. 

Seen plenty of players drop down to that division with us, who should have been more than good enough, that ended up looking utter rubbish. 

Sometimes a relegation completely shatters any semblance of confidence, irrespective of ability. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

From our two previous experiences with that division, I wouldn't make any assumptions on that. 

Seen plenty of players drop down to that division with us, who should have been more than good enough, that ended up looking utter rubbish. 

Sometimes a relegation completely shatters any semblance of confidence, irrespective of ability. 

Indeed, hence why I put you'd think at the end.

To be honest, nobody can really say what should happen come the end of the season at the moment. Hopefully some of the players taking the stick at the moment will come good. Don't think we have a terrible squad just one that's lacking in certain areas.

• Like 1