Replacements in summer - who was better than those who left?

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

OK - heres who left us this summer. Take the list and fill in the names of those who signed who improved our squad.

Morgan Fox - 

Kieran Lee -  

Sam Hutchinson -  

Sam Winnall - 

Atdhe Nuhiu - 

Fernando Forestieri -  

Steven Fletcher - 

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

OK - heres who left us this summer. Take the list and fill in the names of those who signed who improved our squad.

Morgan Fox - 

Kieran Lee -  

Sam Hutchinson -  

Sam Winnall - 

Atdhe Nuhiu - 

Fernando Forestieri -  

Steven Fletcher - 

Think you’ve got your answer right there!

We’ve saved a helluva lot of money on salaries though. 

• Like 1

Yeah the recruitment has been really poor. 

You have to remember though that we have got rid of Fletcher, Hutch and Forristeri for financial reasons and in the long run I think we will benefit from this. 

It was always going to be difficult to replace them in the short term, especially Hutchinson and Fletcher. 

Morgan Fox wasn’t an outstanding player but certainly better than we currently have (well actually we don’t have a left back and I have no idea why this wasn’t addressed in the summer). 

Still believe we should have kept Kieran Lee, and maybe Atdhe but the latter maybe easy to say at the minute just because we have no decent strikers. As for Winall, he was pants since the day he arrived. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Morgan Fox - 

Kieran Lee -  

Sam Hutchinson -  

Sam Winnall - 

Atdhe Nuhiu - 

Fernando Forestieri -  

Steven Fletcher - 

Morgan Fox - None

Kieran Lee -  Brown

Sam Hutchinson -  None

Sam Winnall - Windass

Atdhe Nuhiu - Windass (I class winall and Nuhiu as one player as neither of them were anything other than bit part players whereas Windass is a regular starter)

Fernando Forestieri -  N/A, glad to see him leave given his poor fitness and attitude 

Steven Fletcher - None

Edited by GLOwl

28 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Morgan Fox - 

Kieran Lee -  

Sam Hutchinson -  

Sam Winnall - 

Atdhe Nuhiu - 

Fernando Forestieri -  

Steven Fletcher - 

Why are we hating on the recruitment team?

Did I miss someting?

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

£££££££££££££

Ex@ctamondo...did anybody expect us to be signing better players...I certainly didn’t..it was about offloading players on 30k a week and signing players on a lot less

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

By signing players better than the ones we released. We would have had to spend millions of pounds and convince quality players to join a team on -12 points. 

Two incredibly difficult tasks. I do question what some fans expect I really do. 

Yes and copped for another 12pts deduction further down the line.....its nigh on impossible to slash your budget and improve the squad at the same time .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

By signing players better than the ones we released. We would have had to spend millions of pounds and convince quality players to join a team on -12 points. 

Two incredibly difficult tasks. I do question what some fans expect I really do. 

Well signing player’s without broken legs would be a start 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1