What we can expect between now and the transfer window

A very tough run of games now, but we can only expect fight and spirit and a solid defensive foundation. That is all. Absolutely no manager out there will be able to work wonders with this squad. Zero creativity plus poor players like Odubajo, Van Aken to name a few. Once Iorfa is back, and westwood has had a couple more games under his belt we will look difficult to beat - but that’s not been the main issue this season. 

The only thing Pulis can do is make some shrewd signings in January. Mainly a winger that is capable of putting a good ball into the box. 

I still believe we can stay up, it’s only November ffs. We just have a very long way to go, but our attacking threat is just non existent. 

Oh, and take Bannan off corners ffs. I don’t know how many times that has been said.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Hope...that Chansiri becomes a real Chairman and invests properly in players that can win Championship games...I don't think we have any players that would get into the teams in the top 6 places right now

Or the top 20 for that matter

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

A very tough run of games now, but we can only expect fight and spirit and a solid defensive foundation. That is all. Absolutely no manager out there will be able to work wonders with this squad. Zero creativity plus poor players like Odubajo, Van Aken to name a few. Once Iorfa is back, and westwood has had a couple more games under his belt we will look difficult to beat - but that’s not been the main issue this season. 

The only thing Pulis can do is make some shrewd signings in January. Mainly a winger that is capable of putting a good ball into the box. 

I still believe we can stay up, it’s only November ffs. We just have a very long way to go, but our attacking threat is just non existent. 

Oh, and take Bannan off corners ffs. I don’t know how many times that has been said.

You quote Moses and van Aken as poor players then hail the return of Westwood . Oh the irony 

11 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

If there’s free transfers out there that would improve us I hope we bring them in soon.  As we need all the help we can get till January.   

I got the feeling from his post match interview that this is what he is hoping for. 

Who is decent available on a free? 

I have a feeling we will bring Bolasie in on a free.