Genuinely thought Monk had lost the dressing room

Guest Grandad

8 hours ago, parajack said:

Simple enough Q, I have friend at Blackpool who saw their club in similar,that was there solution,they simply refused in the only way possible to continue watching their club be allegedly destroyed  

Well actually this was the first season in years that I decided not to renew my ST and with Covid happening the decision was a blessing in disguise I guess.

But It's a wider thing then just Wednesday I just feel football right now is not in a good place and I simply cannot justify players that are absolutely poo are earning 40k a week with the talented ones on nearly half a million quid a week.

I've said it lots of times my love for the game has changed, I rather spend my hard earned cash on other things or even watch local sides in the non league.

Getting back to Wednesday ...we have an owner that thinks all the fans are mugs and thinks he can charge sky high prices for awful football...yet there are still some that thinks Chansiri is some sort of God that fell from the sky and glided into Hillsborough.

I guess I'm sick of it and something had to give.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Well actually this was the first season in years that I decided not to renew my ST and with Covid happening the decision was a blessing in disguise I guess.

But It's a wider thing then just Wednesday I just feel football right now is not in a good place and I simply cannot justify players that are absolutely poo are earning 40k a week with the talented ones on nearly half a million quid a week.

I've said it lots of times my love for the game has changed, I rather spend my hard earned cash on other things or even watch local sides in the non league.

Getting back to Wednesday ...we have an owner that thinks all the fans are mugs and thinks he can charge sky high prices for awful football...yet there are still some that thinks Chansiri is some sort of God that fell from the sky and glided into Hillsborough.

I guess I'm sick of it and something had to give.

Pretty much how i saw it.....enough is enough...supporting your Club can mean many things,sometimes it means being brave enough to stop going,as in normal times empty terraces and  season ticket non renewals is the only way we as supporters (key word) of the Club can do anything.

Not supporting the current regime and 'advisors' is not the same as not supporting the Club.............

• Like 1

The problem is dc went balls deep in trying to get us up within a cup of seasons ? It almost worked but ... failed unfortunately for all of us . Now we are paying the price because of ffp everything has to be stripped back and started again? No wonder we all arguing and conflict of opinions? The way the club being run mirrors exactly this. Dc wants promotion but wants it yesterday not gona happen, the exiting attacking edge of your seat players have gone because they come at a price we couldn’t sustain now we left with poor quality players on frees or small fees and that’s wot you get for the money? We needed a rebuild over a period of windows and think Bruce would probably achieved that . Dc then made another mistake appointing monk who don’t get me wrong had his hands full with the players that were left here when he arrived, his management, tactics,recruitment, all had no way forward with a way of playing? Just looked like he was making it up as he was going along ? Now he gone and pulis here who I think will turn us around in the long run given time . Not a fan of his football but the club has to stop sliding downwards cus that’s were we going slowly? To do this pulis has to make decisions not the man/ men in the shadows that have been advising dc because they are also to blame for the entire mess the club is in now top to bottom

Guest whowantstoberich
On 21/11/2020 at 17:01, Grandad said:

He hadn't

We just have some really crap players

I can't think of one good signing we made in the summer. On loan or permanent

Yes because a broken dressing room heals itself within a week