TODAYS LINEUP - Here Tony Pulis first ever Sheffield Wednesday starting lineup and formation..

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe Westwood's version of events IS true and that out of the blue managers just call him into the office for a man to man discussion on how they feel that for footballing reasons they don't want him to feature anymore and put him with the Under 23's to train?

I know a relative of one of the young keepers in the academy and they said that Westwood is a difficult character to manage. So I think there’s an element of truth to the rumours, but it’s also not hard to see that a stronger manager would manage him well. I don’t think we’ll have the same issues with Pulis in charge

He probably doesn’t want to train everyday or complains about niggling injuries but if you work around him he can produce. It’s just that some managers like Monk don’t want to work around it even if it’s to the detriment of the team

7 minutes ago, cowl said:

The Romanian lad that was at Chelsea, I forget his name. Began with an ‘M’ I think?

Drugs offences. As was the case with the lad from Cardiff just before the season started.

So 2 in 15 years, exactly.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I know a relative of one of the young keepers in the academy and they said that Westwood is a difficult character to manage. So I think there’s an element of truth to the rumours, but it’s also not hard to see that a stronger manager would manage him well. I don’t think we’ll have the same issues with Pulis in charge

He probably doesn’t want to train everyday or complains about niggling injuries but if you work around him he can produce. It’s just that some managers like Monk don’t want to work around it even if it’s to the detriment of the team

Skipping training, playing when you want so you can go to property auctions and swinger orgies etc is not acceptable.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

So 2 in 15 years, exactly.

That was just off the top of my head, yer know, because you were ‘waiting’.

Besides, FF got himself into bother for not getting on the coach down to Norwich. Why would Westwood not have been in similar trouble for refusing to be named on the bench?

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Skipping training, playing when you want so you can go to property auctions and swinger orgies etc is not acceptable.

Not heard those rumours, sound more exciting than what I thought it referred to. Was thinking it was just about managing ongoing niggles. For me it’s about what happens in the games.. if he barely trains all week then keeps a clean sheet I don’t care. If he plays badly though then Wildsmith should get a chance

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Not heard those rumours, sound more exciting than what I thought it referred to. Was thinking it was just about managing ongoing niggles. For me it’s about what happens in the games.. if he barely trains all week then keeps a clean sheet I don’t care. If he plays badly though then Wildsmith should get a chance

What about the other players?

Can they skip training so long as they win?

What if - they skip training - lose the game - but play well?

What if they skip training, we win, but they play badly?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Shush now...

You've already embarrassed yourself with your ridiculous formation claims that are DEFINITELY not true

lol

Well that was the formation given in your OP Neil. Pulis breaking the mold, surely more ground breaking than Wilderbeest and his overlapping centre backs.

.WTF:

• Love 1