TODAYS LINEUP - Here Tony Pulis first ever Sheffield Wednesday starting lineup and formation..

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Maybe Westwood's version of events IS true and that out of the blue managers just call him into the office for a man to man discussion on how they feel that for footballing reasons they don't want him to feature anymore and put him with the Under 23's to train?

I was expecting you to explain to me why he wasn't sacked.

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

-vr5ke5x.jpg

TODAYS LINEUP - Here Tony Pulis first ever Sheffield Wednesday starting lineup and formation

Westwood

Van Aken               Lees               Borner

Odubajo                                                                                Palmer

Luongo

Reach                                                  Bannan

Patterson                         Windass

Just not bothered...

35 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

Pleased to see Westwood back in goal. That will help out the defence big time.

hope whatever it is he does that upsets the managers doesn’t happen this time

I dont think the rumours of him upsetting are tre tbf I think its a case of out with the old in with the young with jos and monk. Monk had the vision of the future of the club which ment some of best players like Westwood lost out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GLOwl said:

Show me one example of a footballer having his contract terminated with immediate effect, no pay off.

I’ll wait.

The Romanian lad that was at Chelsea, I forget his name. Began with an ‘M’ I think?

Drugs offences. As was the case with the lad from Cardiff just before the season started.

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

EnWqSSeXYAMUy4p.jpg

There's the obvious look of a bloke racked with guilt as the younger, more upcoming keeper with two clean sheets in his last two games runs behind him, looking down at the ground, shot of confidence now, and wondering what it was that he did wrong

Feel bad for Wildsmith as he’s done nothing wrong yet.. if Westwood doesn’t play well he’s going to get another chance though I reckon. I doubt he’s taking it too personally because it’s to be expected with a new manager and a keeper like westwood still being at the club 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't need to  - Westwood's version of events is obviously true and it's most 100% definitely just coincidence that it keeps happening to him and only him as a professional footballer

It actually happened to a fair number of other footballers at all the other clubs Monk managed at though.

• Like 1

Wow, no messing there. Westwood straight back in, magically Luongo is back and Penney on the bench... just makes me think wtf was Monk on about...

Obviously TP will find his favourites too and some players will again be out of favour, but this sort of freezing out is really ine of the most detrimental aspects to a club and its players... maybe voiced your opinion or simply not done as asked once, and suddenly your career is upended because the current gaffer locks you away.

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

good to see that monk left the bingo balls in the managers office ......

Who would you have picked?  It's not like Pulis has brought in an entire new squad in a week!

Just seen the line up on iFollow and they have Tom Lees at right wing lol

Just not bothered...

7 minutes ago, Errol Flashman said:

Only other thing I can think of is...

.Westwood
 .............Lees  Borner Van Aken 
Odubajo   Palmer Bannan  Luongo  Reach
                   Windass    Paterson

Swap Palmer and Reach mate.

Just not bothered...