Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

Just now, mcmigo said:

10 points in a week , no goals conceded under Garry Monk before he was cruelly sacked.

Looking like no points, no goals and no clean sheets under our new manager and his star goalkeeper.

plus ca change ..

Don’t worry....

#pray4westy is trending on Twitter.

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

I know we're down to 10 men and up against it but what exactly does Paterson bring to the table?

He's just a lump.

It seemed to me when we signed him he was intended as a replacement for Fletcher but I wonder if Pulis envisions a slightly different role for him. 

I’d like to know what position Paterson himself prefers.

Just now, sammo said:

The worst I've seen Bannan play in a long time. Really, really poor

Another poor game.  He's been pretty dreadful since the Birmingham game.  I just wish he was self aware enough to realise he's taken 4 woeful corners so maybe let someone else have a crack.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

Just now, billyblack said:

I said we were good at ending club runs and we would end Prestons run today

I know we joke about it before games but it really is the safest bet possible isn't it?

lol

Could make millions of we actually lumped on instead of just joking about it

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

I know we're down to 10 men and up against it but what exactly does Paterson bring to the table?

He's just a lump.

Nothing. 

Awful player. 

Just now, mattitheowl said:

Another poor game.  He's been pretty dreadful since the Birmingham game.  I just wish he was self aware enough to realise he's taken 4 woeful corners so maybe let someone else have a crack.

We don’t have anyone else reliable  enough. It bannan has a poor game, so does the rest of the team. 

1 minute ago, G-Reg said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, did Fisher grab Paterson's tackle? I'd press charges (if we lose). 

I saw thought and wondered what it was all about.  People get long bans for stuff like that nowadays!

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

One thing that none of the keepers have now is Fletcher. You could lump it up to him and his hold up play and the way he made the defenders work was one of the best in the league. Now we have literally nothing. 

Westwood wouldn't have put the ball within 10 yards of him with his kicking today.