Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

Just now, Captain Scarlett said:

Blame the gloves. In my day glove were thin and the goalkeeper could hold the ball easily

shiltonguardian_crop_exact.jpg.8e59c4514a4d4e57c2a0f4cb65e534c6.jpg                  Now they seem to get bigger and thicker each year.

gloves.jpg.f2452da3897e425b91e6dfe6f1224741.jpg            Gloves in a few years time.

I remember when goalies only used to wear gloves when it was wet. Then Sepp Maier came along. 

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We are so crap upfront. January transfer window can’t come soon enough. 

Any idea when it is? 😁

Just now, mcmigo said:

10 points in a week , no goals conceded under Garry Monk before he was cruelly sacked.

Looking like no points, no goals and no clean sheets under our new manager and his star goalkeeper.

plus ca change ..

Don’t worry....

#pray4westy is trending on Twitter.

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

I know we're down to 10 men and up against it but what exactly does Paterson bring to the table?

He's just a lump.

It seemed to me when we signed him he was intended as a replacement for Fletcher but I wonder if Pulis envisions a slightly different role for him. 

I’d like to know what position Paterson himself prefers.

Just now, sammo said:

The worst I've seen Bannan play in a long time. Really, really poor

Another poor game.  He's been pretty dreadful since the Birmingham game.  I just wish he was self aware enough to realise he's taken 4 woeful corners so maybe let someone else have a crack.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...