Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

3 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I have the wit to understand that. A pity you have non. Now go away you bellend.

I find this post rather offensive and regret that you were unable to conduct a debate in a reasonable manner by resorting to causing offence by name calling.

I will readily accept an apology either publicy in this topic, or indeed by private massage if you would prefer.

I look forward to hearing from you...

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

No this was what he did throughout his games last season yet for some reason everybody wanted him back . He’s dire and wildsmith should be playing 

Yup. 

Classic case of a player gets better the longer he's out. 

It's what is commonly known as "the heffernan effect" 

• Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Does anyone know if Dawson would have got lambasted for that Westwood blunder?

Asking for a friend

Any keeper would have.

But you’d be more liable to let the odd bad moment slide if they’re in good form - I remember in Westwood’s first season he let one through his legs against Watford but got a round of applause from the kop because he’d been so brilliant up until then.

My worries about dropping a keeper in straight away after a long time out brought to life there. 
great volley but terrible punch out. 
Pearson seems to suggest he slipped but just looked like he was caught in two minds to me. 
Game over?

very probably I’m afraid. 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Obviously it's not the done thing to discuss Westwood pushing the ball straight out to their striker on the penalty spot

That's only allowed for Cameron Dawson games

Considering the last few pages have been nothing but criticism of Westwood, I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make.

• Like 1