Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If that Windass tackle had been a Preston player doing that to us everyone would have ripped him apart for being a dirty git

I would have said it was a bad tackle but would still have been surprised it was a sending off. 
I know the rules of the game but the opposing player was ducking in to it a bit which seemed to make it marginal at least. 

Doesn’t matter how soft the red was, it’s 4 reds in 12 games, not all are bad decisions, it’s these players they are just ******** poor. We can’t score with 11 on the pitch, never mind with 10. Pathetic.

Just seen the replay, Windass foot was chest high, completely pointless. 

3 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Never been a red card. He’s realised his foot was high and pulled back but his momentum caused the contact. No intent at all, just a stupid decision. Yellow card all day long, never been a red for that. Ruined the game after 16 minutes

A ref makes decisions on what they see, nothing to do with the quality of a game, foul is a foul...

We're playing alright with 10.  

If that had happened under Monk we would have capitulated within a minute.  

• Like 4
Just now, Stevelknievel said:

Doesn’t matter how soft the red was, it’s 4 reds in 12 games, not all are bad decisions, it’s these players they are just ******** poor. We can’t score with 11 on the pitch, never mind with 10. Pathetic.

Just seen the replay, Windass foot was chest high, completely pointless. 

Thing is, the player should be booked for simulation as he went down holding his face...

• Haha 2

That was never a red!*

* I haven't seen it either.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Completely agree. Thinly veiled dig at Pulis. Poor really. 

Remember the calls to forget about Hutchinson, Forestieri, Westwood because they were the past and get behind Monk, positivity etc

Now there’s digs at the new manager and Westwood for apparently being the worst bloke on the planet. 

Quite a change of tune.

Westwood’s obviously not done anything that bad.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ahhh the old 'call everyone who doesn't agree with me thick'

Obviously you don't really understand football etc

Stop been a tool how was that challenge owt to do with Pulis FFS 

• Like 1